• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,791 posts in this topic

That book is a prime example of why I will never own a Stan Lee SS. I've lost respect for the guy with how many books I've seen that he's defaced.

OK ok... I think all will agree that it makes much more sense when Stan signs a book with no background at all

Like this here that just ended

I'm not anywhere near selling these yet. Some stuff is flash in the pan. The Walking Dead is a great series with major character building. Even when someone dies, their first appearances hold value. Look at Bernie. :D

No idea who wrote the description but Did they really think it was a good idea to write it all in all caps with a slant? Couldn't even read it and it hurt my eyes. Keep the ebay descriptions short and to the point, about 800 characters, eBay mobile is where a majority of ebay sales are coming from and people don't have time to read long descriptions in all caps that are bolded and slanted. Don't need shipping and return info in the description cause all that info is already on the first page.

I'm not anywhere near selling these yet. Some stuff is flash in the pan. The Walking Dead is a great series with major character building. Even when someone dies, their first appearances hold value. Look at Bernie. :D

Bernie is going to be big :ohnoez:

Bernie is going to be big :ohnoez:

Was it ever in doubt ? Rick, Negan, Michonne, and Bernie. The Mt Rushmore of The Walking Dead. ;)