• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,791 posts in this topic

I don't like where this thread is going.

here is a picture of Drake walking a dog.

Screen%20shot%202016-04-30%20at%2012.33.17%20AM_zpsvadltrtd.png

Fan of drake but views from the 6 was a disappointment.

I don't understand why they sampled DMX when DMX hates Drake.

DMX working with Swissbeats again (and also Kanye and Jay-Z) should be interesting.

But yes, 100% agree. Drake done gone soft.

No idea who wrote the description but Did they really think it was a good idea to write it all in all caps with a slant? Couldn't even read it and it hurt my eyes. Keep the ebay descriptions short and to the point, about 800 characters, eBay mobile is where a majority of ebay sales are coming from and people don't have time to read long descriptions in all caps that are bolded and slanted. Don't need shipping and return info in the description cause all that info is already on the first page.

Hey man, it's based on "rumar"s

I don't like where this thread is going.

here is a picture of Drake walking a dog.

Screen%20shot%202016-04-30%20at%2012.33.17%20AM_zpsvadltrtd.png

Fan of drake but views from the 6 was a disappointment.

I don't understand why they sampled DMX when DMX hates Drake.

DMX working with Swissbeats again (and also Kanye and Jay-Z) should be interesting.

But yes, 100% agree. Drake done gone soft.

Gone soft ? He was always soft, he's from Canada.

I'm not anywhere near selling these yet. Some stuff is flash in the pan. The Walking Dead is a great series with major character building. Even when someone dies, their first appearances hold value. Look at Bernie. :D

Dunno about all of that...the Governor's 1st app has signifigantly dropped in FMV.

Sell, Mortimer....sell ;)

WD is a strong book but the inherent problem with holding WD's is that there are effloads of others out there who have the same outlook.

When the WD hoarders decide to sell, there will be a massive glut of WD's all over eBay.

A lot of them will be listed auction style, and since there will be plenty to go around, they will close low...then the BIN prices will have to be dropped.

If I had a WD 132 CGC 9.8, I would just list it now on eBay, at $75 higher than the highest sale in GPA.I'm guessing that'd be around a $200 BIN.

It likely won't sell for a while but the more copies listed at higher BIN's will effect the perceived value.Betcha it would sell in a month or two.After that 9.8 sells, rinse and repeat.

I'm not anywhere near selling these yet. Some stuff is flash in the pan. The Walking Dead is a great series with major character building. Even when someone dies, their first appearances hold value. Look at Bernie. :D

Dunno about all of that...the Governor's 1st app has signifigantly dropped in FMV.

WD is a strong book but the inherent problem with holding WD's is that there are effloads of others out there who have the same outlook.

When the WD hoarders decide to sell, there will be a massive glut of WD's all over eBay.

A lot of them will be listed auction style, and since there will be plenty to go around, they will close low...then the BIN prices will have to be dropped.

If I had a WD 132 CGC 9.8, I would just list it now on eBay, at $75 higher than the highest sale in GPA.I'm guessing that'd be around a $200 BIN.

It likely won't sell for a while but the more copies listed at higher BIN's will effect the perceived value.Betcha it would sell in a month or two.After that 9.8 sells, rinse and repeat.

:facepalm:

I think he meant to post that in this thread.

Wasn't WD #127 used to be a hot book too? 1st APP of Magma?

Magna?

I think Magma is an X-men character.

I think he meant to post that in this thread.

8107414-approved-grunge-red-stamp.jpg

what was 27 in 9.8 in its peak year? (not peak sale, what was it "going for" the year it was hottest?)

it's a bit weird in that a 9.8 goes for $250-$260 or so, but a nice raw VF might go over $100. the usual grade/price ratios raw vs. slab do not apply.

what was 27 in 9.8 in its peak year? (not peak sale, what was it "going for" the year it was hottest?)

it's a bit weird in that a 9.8 goes for $250-$260 or so, but a nice raw VF might go over $100. the usual grade/price ratios raw vs. slab do not apply.

I think the highest I sold a 27 for was a double signed SS for $450. 19 was the real honey pot. I sold a quad signed for $1350 back in 2012 or 2013. :banana: