• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

We'll, maybe. lol

I've put off boxing on DVR while having fun with you guys. Great ( I hope) fight tonight. I think we all can agree that TWD and the people behind producing it are rock stars ! We can't go wrong with any of these books. Reading, collecting, selling, of whatever. (thumbs u

We'll, maybe. lol

I've put off boxing on DVR while having fun with you guys. Great ( I hope) fight tonight. I think we all can agree that TWD and the people behind producing it are rock stars ! We can't go wrong with any of these books. Reading, collecting, selling, of whatever. (thumbs u

I like 132 & 138 in all honestly. lol Yeah I agree and don't have to read that from the letter pages. :baiting::baiting::acclaim:

Like these ? I used 7.0 because both the cameo and 1st full sold in said condition. We could argue about it until we're blue in the face.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=1st+darkseid+cgc&_sop=3&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.X1st+darkseid+cgc+7.0.TRS1&_nkw=1st+darkseid+cgc+7.0&_sacat=0

CGC vs Kirkman on The Walking Dead ? Who should I put my money on ? hm

At any rate, I'm betting that #135 COULD be as big as both depending on Lydia's story. Don't sleep on #130 either. If the Whisperers are indeed like the Borg, #130 will be THE book.

I'm certain Shawn Kirkman came on here and said #132 was her 1st app - that did happen, didn't it?

I'm surprised CGC have gone against the actual words of Skybound tbh and labelled #132 a cameo.

Still this chicken and egg dance has been played out many many times, and will be again no doubt.

I'm in the camp that 132 is the first appearance. I bet the guy who owns the OA of that last page of 132 would say the same.

Its a 1st app in cameo.

s-l1600.jpg

What does the label say on the 138 now? My copy doesn't note anything but I had it slabbed when the book was released.

Edited by cbalroman

I'm certain Shawn Kirkman came on here and said #132 was her 1st app - that did happen, didn't it?

:gossip: it's Kirkham.

You say tomato, he says tomahawk. When either hits someone in the head, they both result in red spatter shooting all over the place...wait, which forum am I writing in ? :devil:

You know what - I spell that guys name wrong all the time!

I wrote Shaun last time doh!

Thanks for the correction mate. (thumbs u

You say tomato, he says tomahawk. When either hits someone in the head, they both result in red spatter shooting all over the place...wait, which forum am I writing in ? :devil:

:banana:

I'm in the camp that 132 is the first appearance. I bet the guy who owns the OA of that last page of 132 would say the same.

Its a 1st app in cameo.

s-l1600.jpg

What does the label say on the 138 now? My copy doesn't note anything but I had it slabbed when the book was released.

This 138 label says "1st full appearance of Alpha (unmasked)" (shrug)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CGC-SS-9-8-THE-WALKING-DEAD-138-1st-ALPHA-SIGNED-CHARLIE-ADLARD-ROBERT-KIRKMAN-/272227164892?hash=item3f6200e2dc:g:Y6UAAOSwaG9XIoNd

no way would I pay that much for that comic even if Stan's signature wasn't plastered over her face.

honestly I don't see why his signature carries any value, there's nothing remotely rare about it and just tends to deface whatever comic he splotches it onto.

no way would I pay that much for that comic even if Stan's signature wasn't plastered over her face.

honestly I don't see why his signature carries any value, there's nothing remotely rare about it and just tends to deface whatever comic he splotches it onto.

Literally defaced. I mean, there's that nice area on the right, below the logo, just begging for a sig. But no…

That book is a prime example of why I will never own a Stan Lee SS. I've lost respect for the guy with how many books I've seen that he's defaced.

Sell enough now to cover initial expenses; save the rest just in case.

???

They're still selling on eBay quite regularly.

Just wait until EVERYONE is informed...........

$3.99 toilet paper.

Unfortunately that NEVER happens. People are still paying good money for Marvel Two-in-One #52, 1st Crossfire. If you remember, there was a rumor and people on here were claiming he was going to be in the last Ant Man movie. Of course that never happened. Maybe it sells now because of Moon Knight, but that book wasn't worth $1 before that rumor.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MARVEL-COMICS-PRESENTS-HULK-26-NM-9-6-VERY-HIGH-GRADE-COPPER-AGE-MARVEL-/391440333622?hash=item5b23a97b36%3Ag%3AlD0AAOSwubRXGpIo&nma=true&si=%252BUQpMSAQLXB%252BUEeAXt6MpDH65K4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

What am I looking at?