• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,822 posts in this topic

I dislike being argumentative on my second post on these forums, but I have to point out that the Justice League #51 misprint is not unprecedented.

In spring of 1988, issue #5 of Wasteland was released with both the correct cover, and the cover to issue #6. The error cover is pretty well worthless, as is the rest of the series.

I know that this does not translate to the JL error being worthless, but I have to wonder if it will stay hot for the long haul, or if it is something that will cool down significantly as more copies hit the marketplace.

Edited by JehanMandeville

I dislike being argumentative on my second post on these forums, but I have to point out that the Justice League #51 misprint is not unprecedented.

In spring of 1988, issue #5 of Wasteland was released with both the correct cover, and the cover to issue #6. The error cover is pretty well worthless, as is the rest of the series.

I know that this does not translate to the JL error being worthless, but I have to wonder if it will stay hot for the long haul, or if it is something that will cool down significantly as more copies hit the marketplace.

I only asked for something similar to JLA #51/2 error....

Not being confrontational, but your twenty eight year old example of an obscure title does little except bolster the appeal of the more mainstream JLA #51 , IMHO.

Anyway...

The market will decide if it's a dollar or $250

Also, Sandman Death the High Cost Of Living had the error without the cover price on it, but thousands upon thousands more of those made than the JL 51.

Not being confrontational, but your twenty eight year old example of an obscure title does little except bolster the appeal of the more mainstream JLA #51 , IMHO.

Anyway...

From the looks of things the market is already deciding "hell no".

-J.

Anyway...

From the looks of things the market is already deciding "hell no".

-J.

Looks like a solid $40 minimum three days after release.

That's a "hell no"

lol...

You're adorable..