• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,822 posts in this topic

Every B and N store that has comics got 5 to 10 copies.

What do they do with month old books? Throw them away - expect that same attitude on any copies they can't sell because of a recall.

If there are 600 B and N stores there are at least 6000 B and N copies.

Can we end this now?

I don't think we are really saying the B&N is the play here. Sure it is rare in comparison to the regular #51 but in most cases something is always the most in demand so the discussion is more weighted to the Direct Sales errors . Anyhoo, Superman Lois and Clark 1 or 8 or ?

I don't think we are really saying the B&N is the play here

So...

You are at a B&N

There are ten NM copies of JLA #51 error on the rack.

You pass?!?

It doesn't have to be Walking Dead #1 to be a solid play.

I personally like twenty dollar bills.

There are 3 B and N near me, none of them got the books...

I'm sure I'm late on this, but what caused Avenging Spiderman #9 to spike back up again recently? Some announcement for the movie ?

Yes

Not exactly. :grin:

True, nothing official. It's like people have temporary amnesia. The movie is getting made still, nothing has changed with the character and yet we see a spike?

Anybody picking up ASM #17? New Electro. Haven't found any variants, though :shrug: .

Being this is the second time you asked without a response I don't think really are that enthused about ASM right now.

What happened to the original Electro that they need a new one?

Edited by ygogolak

Anybody picking up ASM #17? New Electro. Haven't found any variants, though :shrug: .

Being this is the second time you asked without a response I don't think really are that enthused about ASM right now.

Yeah, the other thread has been getting no responses. I have no idea why they'd need a new Electro. I remember several issues back, he was still involved, but I can't seem to remember what happened to him.

Yeah, the other thread has been getting no responses. I have no idea why they'd need a new Electro. I remember several issues back, he was still involved, but I can't seem to remember what happened to him.

Maybe he got......wait for it......electrocuted. :roflmao:

Rebirth comics are still easy peasy to sell. I listed 7 rebirth auctions today and 3 sold already - double your money after fees or better.

That ASM 17 has 2 covers, one by Alex Ross and one by Afua Richardson with Black Panther. Might be worth a few copies.

Jonathan Lane Kent is not Jonathan Samuel Kent

XooX

First appearance of the idea is still better then the second appearance of Jonathan LANE Kent ala Superman and Lois Lane. The argument isn't even "oh hes a baby in this and an adult in this" it becomes irrelevant when you see his first REAL appearance. He appears Superman and Lois Lane #1 in the New 52. Where? Know your DCU! Sell your Superman and Lois Lane #1 variants now.

XooX

First appearance of the idea is still better then the second appearance of Jonathan LANE Kent ala Superman and Lois Lane. The argument isn't even "oh hes a baby in this and an adult in this" it becomes irrelevant when you see his first REAL appearance. He appears Superman and Lois Lane #1 in the New 52. Where? Know your DCU! Sell your Superman and Lois Lane #1 variants now.

I know my DCU and I also understand the market. The character that people are being presented with was born in Convergence , introduced in the pages of SLC and will be a star of Super Sons. If you chose to speculate in Jonathan Lane Kent when Jonathan Samuel Kent is being featured than that is your prerogative .

Maybe he got......wait for it......electrocuted. :roflmao:

:insane:

As a lifelong fan of the Flash, I am really looking forward to this Wednesday ?

Fans are into it.

Definitely.

ANY Flash comic is a legit process now & get it out on the floor right now.

TV show puts asses in the seats.

Yeah, as strong as these new DC titles have been, for me, Flash has really picked up the most new readers. I think because of the TV show there were people waiting for a good Flash book to jump on.

XooX

I know my DCU and I also understand the market. The character that people are being presented with was born in Convergence , introduced in the pages of SLC and will be a star of Super Sons. If you chose to speculate in Jonathan Lane Kent when Jonathan Samuel Kent is being featured than that is your prerogative .

You're missing an appearance. Pre-Convergence where they call him Jonathan Lane Kent. I think Superman 564 has potential as being first Jonathan Kent, but first Jonathan Lane Kent isn't Superman 564 or Superman and Lois Lane #1 OR Superman Convergence 2. Its another New 52 title.

Edited by Jimmy Linguini

Justice League #52 ships Wednesday.

It's a KEY book, essentially Rebirth #4 ( One shot was #1, Flash #2, Titans #3 ect )

Isn't this just going to be a prologue to Darkseid War?

What do we know about #52 that is rebirth related, other than Lex who we already saw make his "Superman" debut in AC. I grabbed #51 but didn't plan to get #52, and just waiting on JL:Rebirth.

Edited by ssjmorales