• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Even though it's not a 'rare' variant the Supergirl 1 Rebirth Cover B Hughes should be nice.

I'm worried it's going to end up like the Sensation Comics feat. Wonder Woman #4.

Hey now, that's a gorgeous cover :foryou:

Even though it's not a 'rare' variant the Supergirl 1 Rebirth Cover B Hughes should be nice.

I'm worried it's going to end up like the Sensation Comics feat. Wonder Woman #4.

Sure is. No idea why it didn't take off like some of the other covers.

Likely due to the print run. I am still selling them off regularly for $8 - $10 at shows.

Likely due to the print run. I am still selling them off regularly for $8 - $10 at shows.

That's what I thought as well, but it was 16,573, which was lower than the previous month's reported sales of 17,996. Still a healthy number I guess.

Uncanny Inhumans #11 1:25 Variant moving at $100 - $150. Last published print run was on #9 at ~25,000.

Yeah, pretty crazy. I thought I had a sure shot at one but the LCS surprisingly ordered 20 copies, all A covers!?! He is usually up on these things but you cannot win them all.

I think I may get a variant tomorrow at the shop near work but only if I can get out for lunch early.

The regular editions are selling very well too. I wonder if that will level off, disappear, or keep going for a bit. I have 3 regular covers and should be easily able to score some more but gotta strike fast when flipping is involved.

No laconic flipping allowed!

Edited by Bird

well, I tossed up two copies of the A cover for UI 11 $24.99 BIN free shipping for the pair and they sold within minutes. Should have grabbed a few more when I had the chance, hopefully I can rectify that tomorrow.

Edited by Bird

On this book The hated....

FYI just got information that all of my Orders for this comic were cancelled. I had purchased 60 copies from Midtown and got refunded for all of them today. Don't know what the deal is on this comic but something is up. I'm sending messages and then refunds to all 20 people who bought these at pre sale. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and won't be relisting any obviously. Sorry and thanks again

FYI just got information that all of my Orders for this comic were cancelled. I had purchased 60 copies from Midtown and got refunded for all of them today. Don't know what the deal is on this comic but something is up. I'm sending messages and then refunds to all 20 people who bought these at pre sale. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and won't be relisting any obviously. Sorry and thanks again

What book are you referring to?

What book are you referring to?

Got this from an ebay seller on inhumans 11 :(