• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,791 posts in this topic

On 1/12/2022 at 10:04 AM, gradejunky said:

The 1st episode was a little meh to me.  The 2nd picked up quite a bit especially with the intro of Black Krrsantan.  The one thing really bugging me is the Gamorean Guards.  The costuming is horrible.  The skin tone is way too light, they are not rotund enough at all and they just look like two humans with masks on that are way too big.  Did no one there view the Return of the Jedi film to get them accurate looking??  I think they look like that on the Mando show as well....horrible!  The movie from what, 1984, makes them look real bad IMHO.  Looking forward to the rest of the show, though.

Ok that's enough Star Wars jabber here . . . it's got its own thread. :sumo:

:baiting:

Edited by divad

On 1/13/2022 at 4:30 PM, Corona smith said:

Darth Vader #20 Sprouse Variant is selling nicely. Mandalorian related “firsts”

"1st Appearance On The Cover Of A Printed Story Told Through Sequential Art And Text With Overall Dimensions Measuring Approximately 6 &11/16ths x 10 & 3/16ths "

xD

On 1/15/2022 at 11:48 AM, IbukiLord said:

655 and 656 are so under the radar at the moment it's insane how cheap they can be had. I'll pick them up every time I find them out in the wild. I traded a raw Miles Hip-Hop variant that I found for $2 for a 9.8 655

Yup.  Remarkable for a character that has been woven so deeply into the Bat and DC mythos in the last few years.

On 1/15/2022 at 4:03 PM, Corona smith said:

I pickup any nice newsstands of DW’s first appearances in 655-657 whenever I see them. Definitely underpriced. Though a lot of DC spec is cheap. 

Same - I pretty much pick up any newsstands (or really any copy, but especially newsies) of the Batman keys or minor keys from 400 on if I find them cheap enough. But yeah, most DC spec is unfortunately always cheap.

Edited by Jesse-Lee

I sold my original copies of Batman 655 and 656 last year, then decided I was a m*ron for doing so, and rebought them recently. I’m thankful that the prices are still reasonable. I just need to grab another copy of the 666 I sold last year too. Ha ha.

Edited by Lord Gemini

On 1/16/2022 at 5:09 PM, fastballspecial said:

Usually when this many people are on a book I decide to go elsewhere. 
That being said I am perfectly fine buying them cheap and selling. Since
they are many here buying....

I think that Batman #655 has room to grow, but my bets on it were placed on it more than a decade ago. The stack has been slowly dwindling since 2015.

And finally, a few recent MA sales :bigsmile:

•  
  •  
  •  

•  
  •  
  •