• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,791 posts in this topic

On 12/28/2021 at 8:06 PM, Lazyboy said:
On 12/28/2021 at 7:21 PM, divad said:

You may consider that to be fact and it may be true . . . but I think not. :bigsmile:

My post is 100% accurate and true. What you think is irrelevant.

How redundant! :roflmao:

On 1/3/2022 at 11:48 AM, Bird said:

not the best Art Adams variant cover out there ???

Apparently in timeless #1 he's shown to battle his dad and wields some kind of sword?

On 1/3/2022 at 11:59 AM, Frank.Einstein said:

I think it's the "Miss Minutes" variant, unless I missed an exceptionally rare variant?

Yes it's miss minutes, too used to typing miss marvel 😂

On 12/27/2021 at 9:49 AM, Troy Division said:

Text below is taken from the Kickstarter page.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dfwalker/the-hated-1

Pledge US$ 12 or more
DAVID MACK VARIANT COVER
Print copy of THE HATED #1 with David Mack cover

Anyone gotten confirmation of their order from Mr Walker as yet?

On 1/5/2022 at 5:01 PM, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Amen. Whatever it is, Cates won't know how to finish it and it will plummet. Just basing this opinion on facts, nothing more...

How so? I thought his Venom run wrapped up nicely and I've been pretty satisfied with his Thor run so far.

On 1/6/2022 at 7:45 AM, Lord Gemini said:

Oh, did you take a poll?

I think many will agree the ending with lizard venom or whatever was rushed and didn't make much sense.

Also Cates said many times that Dylan was going to be big and he never did much.

On 1/6/2022 at 7:58 AM, ygogolak said:

I think many will agree the ending with lizard venom or whatever was rushed and didn't make much sense.

Also Cates said many times that Dylan was going to be big and he never did much.

Dylan was a big deal in Absolute Carnage and King in Black I thought as well as the starting point for Ewing's run, but like what you like I guess.

On 1/6/2022 at 9:04 AM, Lord Gemini said:

Dylan was a big deal in Absolute Carnage and King in Black I thought as well as the starting point for Ewing's run, but like what you like I guess.

I know there are people who like reading all of those things. But it's very rare that I will have the slightest interest in any type of crossover event series. Then, when the reboot starts that's typically where I will drop off if I was reading a previous series. There is absolutely no reason for it.

On 1/6/2022 at 8:16 AM, ygogolak said:

I know there are people who like reading all of those things. But it's very rare that I will have the slightest interest in any type of crossover event series. Then, when the reboot starts that's typically where I will drop off if I was reading a previous series. There is absolutely no reason for it.

Marvel does relaunch titles more often than I like these days.