• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

On 2/13/2023 at 11:01 PM, johnenock said:

Superman/Batman 8-12 selling for between 40 and 60 and probably climbing. 1st Kara Zor El (post crisis re-intro)

Can't remember which issue is a cameo or first appearance though:tonofbricks:

I see $25 and under. Some variants doing better, a newsstand, signed book, etc. doing better than that. I have always liked the covers to 12 and 13. Ok, I like pretty much any turner cover.

Edited by the blob

On 2/15/2023 at 11:36 AM, the blob said:

I see $25 and under. Some variants doing better, a newsstand, signed book, etc. doing better than that. I have always liked the covers to 12 and 13. Ok, I like pretty much any turner cover.

Sold a copy for $35 yesterday 

I found my copies of those issues 8-13 of Superman/Batman.  I knew quite a few were not even close to the NM range.  I do have a duplicate set of 8-12 plus some triples/quadruples.  Will keep the nicer ones for my PC for now and sell the undercopies.  Some are as low as 7.5 unfortunately, but I'm sure I found them in $1 bins so I'd be happy to get $25-30 for the set if that is even possible.

On 2/16/2023 at 2:32 AM, IbukiLord said:

I've been after this Superman/Batman 8 for ages, one finally showed up last week that I missed out on, now it feels like I'll have to wait even longer to get one at a price I'm willing to pay for

M5Dyzly.jpg

“Buy it or wish you did” sorry I empathize  

On 2/16/2023 at 2:12 PM, gradejunky said:

Are they pre-pack only issues? 

No, they're later issues from Gladstone (296) and Gemstone (329).

Collected editions of the Life of Scrooge McDuck are starting to rise, too.