• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,793 posts in this topic

I need a 2nd print of 33 still...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

If only you had some duplicates of another issue to trade. hm

I need a 2nd print of 33 still...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

If only you had some duplicates of another issue to trade. hm

I know...

If someone offered me a case of the 2nd prints, I would probably be forced to trade 1 of mine... :ohnoez:

I have two really nice clean copies of the #33 2nd printing and both of them were thrown in on top of other WD books I had bought from 2 different board members about a year ago.

Can't believe what some of these issues are going for now.

I went on a shopping spree picking out original artwork on Splash Page this past week that had Michonne on the pages. Maybe once season 3 starts some of this artwork will start to skyrocket like the comics.

Where is everyone picking up the original art covers as of late? Is there some sort of waiting list to snag one, I would like to get 1 for my collection.

I will provide both answers to your question (honest and Internet person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed):

Internet person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed:

You're kidding me right?

You can't look at both covers and extrapolate an idea and then do your own research?

Honest:

Batman Adventures #12 features Harley Quinn's first comic appearance outside of the cartoon.

Suicide Squad #6 features her New 52 origin story.

(Batman: Mad Love having been her original origin story.)

I saw the 2nd print last one I saw sell for 75 with time left so I assume with bins at 150 that it would be approaching $100 mark as a realistic price. Seem pretty hard to find at least. So would something like 50 second print be something that would be another issue that could jump pretty soon.

as i said a few weeks ago Suicide Squad 6 really picking up, also seems some momentum on Batman Adventures 12, anyone know why this is special as i seen a few for cheap at LCS

Harley Quinn I believe.

I have two really nice clean copies of the #33 2nd printing and both of them were thrown in on top of other WD books I had bought from 2 different board members about a year ago.

Can't believe what some of these issues are going for now.

I went on a shopping spree picking out original artwork on Splash Page this past week that had Michonne on the pages. Maybe once season 3 starts some of this artwork will start to skyrocket like the comics.

Where is everyone picking up the original art covers as of late? Is there some sort of waiting list to snag one, I would like to get 1 for my collection.

Reach out to Mark Hay who runs splashpageart.com BEFORE he lists the cover. When an issue gets solicited and you like the cover, contact Mark.

Edited by easyt63

Simply reading his post would reveal he already tried splashpageart.com. ;)

I'm a skimmer, what can I say. He could always reach out to Mark when a cover gets solicited.

Now there's some advice. ;)

I saw the 2nd print last one I saw sell for 75 with time left so I assume with bins at 150 that it would be approaching $100 mark as a realistic price. Seem pretty hard to find at least. So would something like 50 second print be something that would be another issue that could jump pretty soon.

In time maybe, but the feeling I get is that there are many 50 seconds out there and not many 33 seconds.