• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,793 posts in this topic

Thats the plan...just deciding if I want to do it here or the bay of e :D

what issues did you get?

Walking Dead Weekly 2,4,12,18-22 ,23x2 ,24 ,26 ,27 ,29 ,30x2 ,31 ,32x2 ,33,34x3,35x3,36x2,37x3,38x2,39x3,43,44,45

Regular Walking Dead 76, 80

New Xmen 128, X Force 3, Morning Glories 2

I found a TON of new 52 stuff but is anything worth picking up to sell? I mean like multiples of almost everything except number ones and justice league. I think I saw like 150 copies of batwoman 2.

Ok you dorks I hit up the bins at several places and ended up with a bunch of walking dead weekly including 2 and 19. [/]

I be impressed if the word weekly wasn't in there lol

True, but at .99 each I'll do alright.

yeah, for $40 you should at least make a few dollars.

So, if I could get copies of the Walking Dead starting around issue 40 to current for $5.00/cover price for the newer ones and a good chunk of the Weekly's for cover price (minus 19), would it be best to sell them individually, in sets of 5/10 or do a whole run?

Im thinking about picking them up and flipping them. Not interested in the comic but wont turn down a quick flip to get something im interested in.

So, if I could get copies of the Walking Dead starting around issue 40 to current for $5.00/cover price for the newer ones and a good chunk of the Weekly's for cover price (minus 19), would it be best to sell them individually, in sets of 5/10 or do a whole run?

Im thinking about picking them up and flipping them. Not interested in the comic but wont turn down a quick flip to get something im interested in.

Seems like random issues are selling for over ten....personally selling the whole lot together is simpler as you ship to one buyer, multiple sales usually produce slightly more money