• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,796 posts in this topic

i had a run of 70-79 fall flat on ebay. Apparently everyone else's WD's are doing well. Must be a conspiracy.

What was your starting bid?

Can we finally declare Deadpool mania is over? I think Marvel has finally exposed him enough that backissue sales are slowing except for NM 98 which floats around $85-100 in NM.

I dont see back issues sell for near what they were a year ago or two.

I just sold a 7 issue lot of generic issues from 10 - 20s of the 90's series for $30, so no great shakes, a few bucks each.

So, if I could get copies of the Walking Dead starting around issue 40 to current for $5.00/cover price for the newer ones and a good chunk of the Weekly's for cover price (minus 19), would it be best to sell them individually, in sets of 5/10 or do a whole run?

Im thinking about picking them up and flipping them. Not interested in the comic but wont turn down a quick flip to get something im interested in.

I wouldn't pay that much for a fair # of the issues in the 80s and 90s ($5) and wouldn't pay cover for most of the weeklys unless they reprint some key issue.

Ruh Roh....the bubble she is a busting?

hard to say, i had a bunch of auctions on lots end where I did not feel I was being very aggressive ($7-$9 an issue) in my starting bid and no bids, only to stick them in my store that night and have people buy some of them before I woke up at the offering price (which was the starting bid that didn't get a bid).

Fatale #2 had a print run of 20k....

OK, so...20k is significantly less than 25k, last time I checked...

It has been a while since I dealt with statistics, but I believe that would not be a statistically significant difference.

Very truly yours,

Smartazz, Esq.