• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feb Heritage Auction

612 posts in this topic

I have not received a catalog.

Does evey one else already have theirs?

That cattle prod will be applied in a couple weeks. Just when it seems interest has waned from lusting at the digital images.

I would be real happy if I could end up with one book.

Me too...just any one Billy book. :cloud9:

It makes you wonder how competitive even the lower grade, less popular books are going to be.

It makes you wonder how competitive even the lower grade, less popular books are going to be.

That will be interesting to see the hammer price on the bottom of the chain. To be able to acquire one book from the collection would be awesome.

That will be interesting to see the hammer price on the bottom of the chain. To be able to acquire one book from the collection would be awesome.

My guess is it will be similar to what you see for Church books. Cheap ones go for significantly more than equivalent grade books without the pedigree. People just like to have them.

I am shocked at how high Action Comics #13 Billy Wright pedigree is going for.

It`s at least triple Overstreet price guide value! :o

But still only less than 10% of the ACC copy.

Yes, it still has a long way to go to catch up to the ACC copy which went for something like 8X OS condition guide. (thumbs u

I am shocked at how high Action Comics #13 Billy Wright pedigree is going for.

It`s at least triple Overstreet price guide value! :o

But still only less than 10% of the ACC copy.

Not too shocking I guess, since A7,A10,A13 always goes for multiples of guides. In order for the A13 to match the ACC 13 league, the prices must leap six times guides.

My guess is it will be similar to what you see for Church books. Cheap ones go for significantly more than equivalent grade books without the pedigree. Some folks just like to have them.

I agree....but with a slight change.

actually, census shows quite a few better copies of Action 13 already. I was surprised.

Action 13 is a difficult book to find (probably the scarcest early Action aside from issues 8 & 9) but there are certainly copies out there. I would actually be willing to bet that 2012 is the year that you will finally see a number of Action 13s come out of the woodwork.

But demand for the book is huge. The number of people looking for this book vastly outnumber the amount of copies available. And as a result strong prices on the book are very likely to continue.

3x-4x guide on this book would be a steal and not even in the ballpark of where it is likely to finish!