• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feb Heritage Auction

612 posts in this topic

Best billy book in my opinion Red Raven # 1 9.0
Please tell me you are joking? This book is certainly cool but surely not the best?

Best Billy book in my opinion Fantoman #3

On my list ... Tough centaur for sure!

:sumo: How many are not on your list?

I will be bidding on over 100 books, with 12 "really want to win" and 5 "will wins" (thumbs u

Me too!! lol

let's hope our 5 "will wins" are not the same ones, or heritage is going to be passing out gold watches to all their mail staff lol

I have a feeling there are a lot of "will wins" in this auction. This material is so good. I haven't even thought about GA books yet and I'm looking at 1-3 books I'm going to approach with a "will win" attitude. Considering the books, even with the bids I'm looking at I could get clobbered (which is a hint as to the title :) )

Not even a top 5 Billy book, and Jeff already pointed out three easy picks that clobber it (AA 16, Adv 40, Tec 28)

Not to mention the Batman #1 CGC 8.5 WHITE :luhv:

The one book I will be agonizing over ...

My guess is it will go beyond what I feel comfortable putting into one book.

I like it upto about 150K (thumbs u

Really, so low? So the reported Comiclink sale of the 9.0 copy years ago of $315K seems to be a massive over payment? Just at a glance I think 8.5 is a bit of a stretch, looks more like an 8.0 to me.

I have a feeling there are a lot of "will wins" in this auction. This material is so good. I haven't even thought about GA books yet and I'm looking at 1-3 books I'm going to approach with a "will win" attitude. Considering the books, even with the bids I'm looking at I could get clobbered (which is a hint as to the title :) )

The Incredible Hulk is a SA book (shrug)

so is FF with the Thing (if we are talking clobbering time lol )

Please tell me you are joking? This book is certainly cool but surely not the best?

I will be bidding on over 100 books, with 12 "really want to win" and 5 "will wins" (thumbs u

Me too!! lol

let's hope our 5 "will wins" are not the same ones, or heritage is going to be passing out gold watches to all their mail staff lol

Yeah, I was thinking fantastic comics 3 is all I need, hopefully I can pick it up with a low ball bid :) haha NOT Mystery Men 2 and 6 are nice too!

Well, FF is a silver age book. Right now there are between 1 and 4 Curator FFs that I will be helping to set some sort of record on.

What I was saying is I hadn't even looked at the GA section in terms of what I might want to buy.

Well, FF is a silver age book. Right now there are between 1 and 4 Curator FFs that I will be helping to set some sort of record on.

What I was saying is I hadn't even looked at the GA section in terms of what I might want to buy.

So you were trying to post about SA books in the GA Forum! :rulez:

Busted :baiting:

:jokealert:

Me too!! lol

Yeah, I was thinking fantastic comics 3 is all I need, hopefully I can pick it up with a low ball bid :) haha NOT Mystery Men 2 and 6 are nice too!

I know I will be helping to push up the final price on the Fantastic 3. (thumbs u

I have not received a catalog.

Does evey one else already have theirs?

No, no paper catalog yet. I think we all just stumbled on the books being live on the site.

I'm going to enjoy going through this catalog, by the way.