• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feb Heritage Auction

612 posts in this topic

it is not just he quanity here but the QUALITY of the auction. With now, at 1805 items and I really like the Billys Det 27, it looks undergraded for that issue. You can auction of 2500 items but I doubt that it is not even close to the 45 out of the top 100 books, Plus the great FF's in great condition. and add another 300 GA billy books, and we have just gotten started.

imageshow-to-get-comments.jpg

that may be true. and I type as badly as anyone. but... this is a grammatical error. people who type "should of" are not mistyping something they meant to type. They have typed exactly as they wanted to because they were MIA in third grade when it was taught.

theres a difference no?

buttock, this upcoming auction is very historic, 5 years from now, EVERYBODY will say the "would of" or "could of" or "should of"............Billy Wright is just like the church,SF, and AC collections, they have a Pedigree and stand above ALL others...in our field.

M, the sound of you SHILLING is really getting old and boring,

B

Buckly, or buckey or whatever, The books speak for themselves, this auction ROCKS, like it or not. I am EXCITED, there are at least 20 books that I would consider major finds, and there is one book I will not be outbid on. I am not a shareholder of Ha.com,nor CGC. Get some gold and some love back in your life and roll it this auction.

buttock, this upcoming auction is very historic, 5 years from now, EVERYBODY will say the "would of" or "could of" or "should of"............Billy Wright is just like the church,SF, and AC collections, they have a Pedigree and stand above ALL others...in our field.

B

Mitch you sure your not the owner of that ridiculous MMC#12 on EBay listed for $200K? Or are you just using your buddy's ID to avoid the ridicule? Reason I ask is that the description of the listing item looks awfully similar to what you just posted above. hm Now I see why you won't confirm or even post what's is in your collection.

B

SHILL

noun

a person who poses as a customer in order to decoy others into participating, as at a gambling house, auction, confidence game, etc.

a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.

hm Brian, I'm confused, and I mean no offense in asking this, but for whom do you think Mitch is shilling, ...Heritage, ...himself, or someone else? Unless Billy Wright is Mitchell's nom-de-plume or he's an employee of Heritage I don't see how he could be shilling, but what do I know. (shrug)

Theo bought it at CC auction and I have seen it by photo from him and I am impressed with the book and the condition, however, I would never buy the book even at a bargain price at this point in my collecting career. Do not get me wrong, I like the book, but its just not for me.

What I own or what I buy is my business. I probably should not even of tipped my hand as to one of the BW books that I am interested in. I would not like to pay more than I have to on it, but so be it and it's one of 319+ books that are listed and it's going in my collection.

Buckly, or buckey or whatever, The books speak for themselves, this auction ROCKS, like it or not. I am EXCITED, there are at least 20 books that I would consider major finds, and there is one book I will not be outbid on. I am not a shareholder of Ha.com,nor CGC. Get some gold and some love back in your life and roll it this auction.

glad your excited about the auction. There are 2 wright books i'm looking at but can't decide if I wanna try and pull the trigger or keep saving for my grail. Would you do us a favor and post the book if you end up winning. I'd like to see it. (thumbs u

Det 27 in 6.5 with white pages was NOT on the radar months ago. This is some really great stuff here. Show respect to GA GOLD. Hbo, you could wait a long time, but if you see something you really really like, go for it rather than waiting for something that may not occur in the future.

Det 27 in 6.5 with white pages was NOT on the radar months ago. This is some really great stuff here. Show respect to GA GOLD

Mitch you really dont seem to have anything more to say, nor is there need. We got the message, and once we'd filtered out the hype, we found it to be far from the promised revelation. We are perfectly capable of forming opinions of our own.

But soon you’ll be quiet, I know.

Because everyone is silent before the truth.

Isn't this the same conversation that has been going on ad nauseum for months? How do you guys stay so intent on beating the same dead horse?

It's not that hard, really. smiley-violent075.gif

smiley-gen045.gif After this Heritage auction most of us will only be able to afford horse meat. (shrug)