• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about the X-Men #25 Black & White + Gold Edition Variants

180 posts in this topic

If it was printed with all the rest of them, why does it say Jan on the cover when the US edition says Oct?

Again, it's to facilitate the Australian newsstand market. They wanted to know when to pull them off the rack.

The arrival date and the pull date have always been about 3 months apart. Stamps were previously used for this.

As I mentioned, the indicia is exactly the same: October, 1993.

I messaged a while back but got no response. Made a honest offer based off our messaging and not even a counter offer. I apologize if it was low but not sure what a good offer for at least the Black and White one would be. Good luck though but still interested.

A little OT perhaps but man, did Marvel have no one in the '90s that could do some basic design? That's some awful type treatment there (the "Fatal Attractions" and below). Every line uses a different font and some are stretched/distorted in a way that's a big design no-no.

100_1629.jpg

It's funny how when I was kid and first saw this I thought these covers were the greatest things ever. But you're right...the design is awful

So you still looking to sell that one :baiting:

I'm down to my last copies of each. If the price is right I'll take the bait :baiting: