• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2012!

1,155 posts in this topic

Online the Westin says that the con/block rate is sold out :o

After a 15 min phone call I got a room but man that was close whew!

I had booked a room around the first of the year because I wanted to treat it like as much of a vacation as possible. But since I live in Charlotte (only about 12 miles from the convention center), I decided it would be smarter to save that money that would be spent on the room so that I would have more to spend at the show itself. Driving back-and-forth each day and paying for parking is going to be a pain, but it's not like I don't already do that every single day for work anyway...

I'm glad you were able to get a room though. It seems as though they sell it out each year.

Yours truly will be accepting Signature Series Submissions for the show :)

PM me for questions.

Glad to hear. I will probably be sending you a PM at some point in the future. I'm fairly new to comic collecting, and I haven't gotten any books graded by CGC yet, which is definitely a goal of mine for 2012. What better way than to start with Signature Series books? And especially with knowing that my favorite writer, Scott Snyder, is going to be at HeroesCon. I would like to see if he can sign by Batman #1 as well as maybe a couple of issues from his Black Mirror run on Detective before the relaunch as well. I'll be in touch with you.

PM me for questions.

Glad to hear. I will probably be sending you a PM at some point in the future. I'm fairly new to comic collecting, and I haven't gotten any books graded by CGC yet, which is definitely a goal of mine for 2012. What better way than to start with Signature Series books? And especially with knowing that my favorite writer, Scott Snyder, is going to be at HeroesCon. I would like to see if he can sign by Batman #1 as well as maybe a couple of issues from his Black Mirror run on Detective before the relaunch as well. I'll be in touch with you.

Well in that case, that should be awesome! :)

PM me for questions.

Well in that case, that should be awesome! :)

I just moved my trip to Europe so that I can hopefully come to this show again (first time since '08!). Hoping to get a Sergio Destroyer Duck 1, Lee Weeks Daredevil 293, maybe Cary Nord X-O #1, and a Joe Staton E-Man #1... although I'm very scared to crack my 9.8 for this :-/

I'm in the same spot as last year right behind the Heroes booth.

Booths 514-516-518

Come by and say hello!

David

Sounds like a plan! :)

Granite Falls, huh? Where is that in relation to Charlotte? Town sounds familiar...is it up towards Hickory?

Booths 514-516-518

Come by and say hello!

David

Granite Falls, huh? Where is that in relation to Charlotte? Town sounds familiar...is it up towards Hickory?

Just North of Hickory on 321... I went to elementary school there...

Booths 514-516-518

Come by and say hello!

David

Just North of Hickory on 321... I went to elementary school there...

Ah...I've been through there before. Thanks for the frame of reference, man.