• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2012!

1,155 posts in this topic

Yep old Bill Shatner battled his way through some prices and chopped them down for me.

It was only for Friday and Saturday night, From Knoxville so ill just drive over in the AM on Friday.

Staying at the Westin, it is a 4 star on College Street. I put it in priceline and got it for 80$ a night. If anyone is looking for a cheap room.

:applause: That's a great deal and easily beats the Hero's rate I used for the Westin........

Staying at the Westin, it is a 4 star on College Street. I put it in priceline and got it for 80$ a night. If anyone is looking for a cheap room.

:applause: That's a great deal and easily beats the Hero's rate I used for the Westin........

I tried offers of $80,$90 and $100 and all were declined (shrug)

I tried offers of $80,$90 and $100 and all were declined (shrug)
guess I snuck one of the last ones.

You've gotta be kidding me! That's an awesome rate! Congratulations!!

$119 a night for the Con rate at the Westin. I think I know how I'm booking next year.