• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2012!

1,155 posts in this topic

Old Bill Shatner hasnt let me down yet. Though for Gen-Con last year my room was the handicap room of the hotel. Pretty sure our bathroom was bigger than the hotel room.

Staying at the Westin, it is a 4 star on College Street. I put it in priceline and got it for 80$ a night. If anyone is looking for a cheap room.

:applause: That's a great deal and easily beats the Hero's rate I used for the Westin........

I haven't seen those rooms go for that cheap in June for a couple of years...

Moar money to spend on books!

:golfclap:

One of my favorite shows of the year. Cant wait to do it again.
I'll probably need some b/b
Lift that bale! Tote that barge!

Anybody have the guest list from that first Heroes? I'm trying to figure out who else he's trying to bring in. Please tell me Steranko was there because I just picked up an X-Men 50 I'd love to get SS'd.....

Yeah, it's the "and more" I'm talking about :lol: but possibly that means Mike Zeck still? That would be cool.... hm

Steranko wasn't there..............I would have remembered him for sure :gossip: (thumbs u

Zeck is a possibility :wishluck: