• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
20 20

4,885 posts in this topic

The set for that issue?

I just started posting in the PGM forum my collection of Nel Regno di Topolino Disney italian books from the 1930s… I can’t seem to find The Official GA foreign editions thread… :(

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7635027#Post7635027

mkzTDNDh.jpg

Yep, I've got copies from eight countries now.

I am sorry I can’t help as I don’t know if an italian exist (or maybe you have it already!).

Did we have a GA thread for the foreign editions? I seem to recall so… hm

I haven't seen an Italian one. That doesn't mean it's not out there though. The funny thing about this set is that I've never actually pursed any of the book, they just seem to find their way to me.

Got some stuff in yesterday and just uploaded the pics to my site.

Brave and the Bold 86 & Witching Hour 28 (Mexico) - Assorted Foreigns page

Superman Almanaque 1970 (Brazil) - Assorted Foreigns page

Justice League of America 132, Brave and the Bold 118, Batman 278 & Joker 1 (Philippines) - D.C. For Trade/Sale page

(thumbs u

My newest books!

Courtesy of the amazing RJ! With intact xwing! :headbang:

UKSW1.jpg

UKSW1xwing.jpg

Mexican Supergirl 1.... good looking out Tim! :gossip:

Supergirl_1_Mexican.jpg

Alan Class UK Avengers 57.... and the German one for good measure...

Avengers57_UK_AlanClass.jpg

Avengers57_German.jpg

The Mexican New Gods #1! Problem is the one of the corners is totally screwed..... the seller in Argentina shipped it in the classic manila envelope only! No stiffening protection. WTF man?

NewGods1_Mexico_novaro.jpg

And last but not least.... a shipment from Spidercrazy whom I am in a a huge debt to!!!!!!! Thanks bro! I owe ya.... and my 129 set def owes ya! along with some of my other sets...... :headbang:

spiderman129_Sweden.jpg

spidey252_Sweden.jpg

spideymnwolf_Sweden.jpg

WebofSpiderman1_Sweden.jpg

SpideyDeathGwenStacy_Sweden.jpg

My newest books!

UKSW1.jpg

UKSW1xwing.jpg

love the Star Wars very cool never seen it before! did you know there is a new movie coming out? :kidaround:

I think I had heard something about that.... :gossip:

You know its funny… a lot of people are speculating what the new movies are going to do to the SW back issue comics market but in all honesty I don’t really care. I all I care about is that the new movies capture even some of the spirit of the original trilogy. Please Disney….. :wishluck: I would be happy if the new movies even captured 25% of the soul of the originals. The prequels had so little of that special something the originals had in spades. 2c

My newest books!

UKSW1.jpg

UKSW1xwing.jpg

love the Star Wars very cool never seen it before! did you know there is a new movie coming out? :kidaround:

I think I had heard something about that.... :gossip:

You know its funny… a lot of people are speculating what the new movies are going to do to the SW back issue comics market but in all honesty I don’t really care. I all I care about is that the new movies capture even some of the spirit of the original trilogy. Please Disney….. :wishluck: I would be happy if the new movies even captured 25% of the soul of the originals. The prequels had so little of that special something the originals had in spades. 2c

i think there is no one better than the Spielberg disciple Abrams to helm the movies. I loved the Star Trek movies and that is coming from someone who never liked Star Trek shows.....