• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic book collecting with a foreign variant focus
20 20

4,876 posts in this topic

My slabbed foreign variant Turoks - Spanish/Mexican, Italian, French-Canadian, Australian examples: imagejpg1_zps9cb46a34.jpg

Very cool when did you submit them???

Do you know what is the 1st foreign Turok???

Love to see new foreigns:)

My slabbed foreign variant Turoks - Spanish/Mexican, Italian, French-Canadian, Australian examples: imagejpg1_zps9cb46a34.jpg

Thanks, got these all slabbed around 3-4 years ago. Still looking for representative foreign copies, pretty difficult to find. I think the 1st foreign edition Turok could have been the Australian run which started I believe in 1957 according to the Grand Comics Database website, but not sure

I cant find the post now, but thought someone was wanting Icelandic printed comics. I have a buddy at work who is from Iceland and he gave me this link as one of biggest books stores in the country. Not sure how current, but interesting fact he shared was that Iceland has more books published per capita than any other country.

http://www.eymundsson.is/Eymundsson/English

Happy to pass along any other questions if anyone needs help.

My collecting focus spans a broad range of comicdom, but I am pleased that I recently made some purchases to secure some nice La Prensa issues. :acclaim:

Me encanta la Prensa! I will post pics when they arrive, but one score is from Mijael @ Los 4 Fantasticos #79. I sold off my high grade american copy earlier this year and will replace it with this copy.

Thanks, got these all slabbed around 3-4 years ago. Still looking for representative foreign copies, pretty difficult to find. I think the 1st foreign edition Turok could have been the Australian run which started I believe in 1957 according to the Grand Comics Database website, but not sure

Very cool. But the french one is not french canadian, but from France

Hi guys! I have been trying to create an account on the FCC but have been experiencing some difficulties. I think my first account was deleted after the spambot trouble. After trying to recreate an account, I am not getting a confirmation email. I tried with 2 different email accounts. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi guys! I have been trying to create an account on the FCC but have been experiencing some difficulties. I think my first account was deleted after the spambot trouble. After trying to recreate an account, I am not getting a confirmation email. I tried with 2 different email accounts. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
I've notified Liaton-9000 about this. Hopefully we'll have it fixed ASAP. One of us will contact you once it's sorted out. (thumbs u

My collecting focus spans a broad range of comicdom, but I am pleased that I recently made some purchases to secure some nice La Prensa issues. :acclaim:

Me encanta la Prensa! I will post pics when they arrive, but one score is from Mijael @ Los 4 Fantasticos #79. I sold off my high grade american copy earlier this year and will replace it with this copy.

Awesome! Cant wait to check it out! Thanks for the link above BTW! (thumbs u

Very cool. But the french one is not french canadian, but from France

Very nice selection of graded Turoks! :headbang: Now we need to get ya some Arabic ones!!!!!! :gossip:

I've notified Liaton-9000 about this. Hopefully we'll have it fixed ASAP. One of us will contact you once it's sorted out. (thumbs u

Man, stuff like this blows... but give us some time, having just created the forum and database we are still trying to work out all the bugs.... Ill inquire where this is at for ya.... :gossip: