• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America Comics #1 returned

92 posts in this topic

Fabulous news. Would love to hear the story.

....these types of crimes are most often committed by a close friend or family member.....he may not want to rehash the details....GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Fabulous news. Would love to hear the story.

....these types of crimes are most often committed by a close friend or family member.....he may not want to rehash the details....GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

ain't gotta name names. but a general idea of what happened would be nice.

Awesome to hear!!! :applause:

I have a feeling may e it was just misplaced and found. Thieves returning stolen merchandise is incredibly rare. Finding stolen merchandise is almost equally rare unfortunately.

The book reappeared as mysteriously as it disapeared. It was found by my spouse this morning in a place where a half a dozen folks had looked before. It was in the guest's bedroom. I have no recollection of ever having it in that room. I'm just happy to have it back.

Thanks again to all who were concerned.

The book reappeared as mysteriously as it disapeared. It was found by my spouse this morning in a place where a half a dozen folks had looked before. It was in the guest's bedroom. I have no recollection of ever having it in that room. I'm just happy to have it back.

Spooky.

I still want to know what a 'fortress' looks like.

+1

Here is one that sold on Heritage. It's not the best pic, since it's only halfway out of the bag.

lf7-1.jpg

It's very sturdy and you use screws to seal it shut. They were made by a guy named Chris Pedrin, so if you Google search type in Pedrin Fortress. (thumbs u

Spooky.

I hope you don't hear voices in the night or see objects floating in the air :o

Maybe the house was built on a comic collector graveyard ?

Congrats on getting the book back (thumbs u