• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just because Stan Lee signs a book....

50 posts in this topic

At this point, Stan Lee signatures amount to vandalism in my mind.

.....it doesn't turn to gold. I know it's his book and he can sell it for what he wants, but this is an absurd price. :ohnoez:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IRON-MAN-55-CGC-SS-6-0-STAN-LEE-1ST-APP-THANOS-/251058573857?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3a7441d221

I agree.

Stan is a legend and all, but he is as prolific a 'signer' as he was a story writer for the Marvel Bullpen in its heyday.

There are just so many out there now, its hard to get excited about them, well they don't excite me.

What is kind of perverse is that for every signed Stan book out there, and there must be thousands, there is not one by Ditko, and if there is, that must command some bread. hm

I was curious to see if this guy ever made sales and the last 3 days have been good to him. He's actually made a few sales!

When you look past those three days, he only has 1 sale for the next 30 pages. lol

I <3 Stan Lee. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Stan created the Marvel Universe for Christ's sake.

:applause:

Firecrotch: Keeper of the Happiness and Curmudgeon Killer.

That's a powerful signature to cause all that damage on the back cover.