• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Option 1 One TWO of these slabs. I can give the notes on some of them (the Ms Marvel should CPR nicely I think)

CJLHb-LWwAQO-Rv.jpg

CJLHcTxWgAAXWOr.jpg

CJLHY9sWoAAHBII.jpg

CJLHaOmWgAEAXoM.jpg

CJLHafjWUAAMeE4.jpg

Option 2 One of these pieces of OA.

Ben Caldwell Wednesday Comics Wonder Woman panel art (8.5x11 or so)

CJLIlLzVAAAyJut.jpg

GI Joe Tim Seeley bluelines with Cory Gauthier inks

CJLIlfxUMAAshUL.jpg

Jackson Guice Dr Strange convention sketch (about 20 years old, one of my first! 11x14)

CJLIliIUAAADSH_.jpg

Karl Moline X-Men Origins Emma Frost page

CJLIlNmVEAA32uB.jpg

Tom Raney Jack Knight vs Solomon Grundy

CJLcWqQUAAQcaHX.jpg

Limited s/n Print signed by Kevin Eastman and Dave Sim

CJLcWdLUMAA42F0.jpg

these two go together -Rachel Ketchum Star Trek TNG pages

CJLcWg5VEAAyvYl.jpgCJLcWr3VAAEXYlG.jpg

Option 3 - MAGE: The Hero Discovered HC S/N slipcases Vols 2 and 3

Ever wonder "What is the color of Magic?" Find out for yourself

CJLvmW6UcAAvZfY.jpgCJLvmKRVAAA6Tpj.jpgCJLvmNVUkAASlgq.jpg

I'll cover s/h in CONUS, or for Claudio!

Roku - :takeit:

I also question the wisdom of my decision here, but since I am tired of the kids asking me to get one I'll jump in.

offers coming shortly

You will not regret it. I have had a Roku for over 5 years now., We got 4 of them now, and 2 Sling Boxes . Sling Box is the greatest thing ever by the way after the Roku. Once the Roku got the you tube app it just became that much cooler. Matter of fact if I had seen that Roku I might have gotten it for my 5th TV. Can never have too many Rokus.

Ever wonder What is the color of Magic? Find out in option 3 - MAGE: The Hero Discovered S/N hardcovers Volumes 2 and 3!

Sadly my pictures are getting crappier and more out of focus as i go along! If you need a new photo let me know.

Okay, I made option 1 two slabs instead of one! I'll mix it all up tomorrow night if nothing gets taken by then. (Some of these might not make the shake-up though!)

There are some things in there that I'm interested in, but I don't think I have anything good left to offer. I've got a Kobra #1 and the new issue of Batman with him looking like a blue Iron Man. I doubt if that's good enough to even think about posting here.

There are some things in there that I'm interested in, but I don't think I have anything good left to offer. I've got a Kobra #1 and the new issue of Batman with him looking like a blue Iron Man. I doubt if that's good enough to even think about posting here.

Also remember only one take per 7 days

Didn't you just claim something 3 days ago?? :eek:

Hey I don't care what you offer AFTER me, I just want that Roku!

;-)

By the way, a particularly enterprising person could take this PIF from me and also add the sweet Gaiman books I am offering in the RAK thread!

Fair warning here, those slabs will get split into "take one" and "take two" categories when I shake it up tomorrow so if you want to take two now you will get a better selection. (I also have 20 slabs due in from cgc very very soon. I was on the phone with customer service last week for something else and was told these 20 should hit the mail early this week most likely. If the grades show up online before I am through I will try and add some of those.)

I didn't know that rule. Thanks!

Yeah, there is a 7 day rule so that a person cant claim good items whenever they appear. In this case, it was a good thing the rule is in place. Honestly, if you would have claimed a piece of Original Art or 2 9.8 Slabs and offered up a $5 Kobra # 1 or $3.99 Batman 41, this place would have exploded!!

(I don't care if price can't be discussed, it would have been, trust me)

Yeah, there is a 7 day rule so that a person cant claim good items whenever they appear. In this case, it was a good thing the rule is in place. Honestly, if you would have claimed a piece of Original Art or 2 9.8 Slabs and offered up a $5 Kobra # 1 or $3.99 Batman 41, this place would have exploded!!

+1 agreed on your little side note.

And that's EXACTLY why I asked. :)

Option 2 One of these pieces of OA.

Limited s/n Print signed by Kevin Eastman and Dave Sim

CJLcWdLUMAA42F0.jpg

It's been awhile :takeit: hope everyone will give me a fair chance.

1st option Free shipping US $10.00 toward's international

Mystery box of Spiderman at least 50 books # 1'S included maybe a Maximum Carnage run who knows

Option # 2 WD 100 CHROM

WD%20100%20FOIL_zpsjtcc7jij.jpg

WD%20100%20TAG_zpsaglc9bxl.jpg

I will list more tomorrow at this time