• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2013!!! JUNE 7-9

403 posts in this topic

Great show! I had an awesome time and picked up some great books. Normal set up in the rooms.. Drinking and looking at books thanks to Wally and Tyler! It was great to see Dan, Mark H, Rick, Patrick, Jason, Dan, Jeff, Rick T, Brett n crew, G.A.tor, Mark O, Malcolm, Leroy, Anthony, Rick W., Earl, Richie, David S., and everyone at the board dinner. Thanks for another great year at Hero's!

10 hrs later and we are home. Unloading the van then I have to drive to Gainesville ...thank goodness they invented redbull and 5 hr energy!

It always has the possibility of reducing the number of dealers, guests, and attendees. Particularly when the shows are within reasonable driving distance of each other (in this case ~540 miles, which I would drive for a good show) and would therefore be drawing on the same fan and dealer bases.

Considering what I've heard about Wizard's table fees, that might help some dealers make a decision...

Plenty of artists to go around.... there are a few that might feel a commitment to Wizard but not nearly the number that would feel a commitment to Heroes. Just my opinion.

especially now since the artists gallery is so roomy since they doubled the size.

What a killer layout now!

(worship)

The dinner at the Black Finn was a huge success.

Even though the weather was a total washout and we had to make a mad dash back to the Westin - It was still awesome to have a great dinner and talk shop with such a great group!

138616.jpg

138617.jpg

How ironic that we finally get a dinner within walking distance and that is time a Monsoon decides to hit Uptown...

:cloud9:

Friday Night was too swamped to really get some good footage

of the after dinner party since we all were drying out form the rain...

Here is the review on Saturday night after the show...

'can't wait until next year!

Friday Night was too swamped to really get some good footage

of the after dinner party since we all were drying out form the rain...

Here is the review on Saturday night after the show...

'can't wait until next year!

:headbang: