• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2013!!! JUNE 7-9

403 posts in this topic

The family hit Mac's Speed Shop this evening and the food was fantastic! :applause:

Load in really sucked the life out of me. After working a full day at my normal gig, driving 5+ hours afterward, getting a terrible night's sleep afterward only to drive four more hours this morning, two hours of load-in killed my enthusiasm for looking around and buying. Thankfully, our rooms at the Hyatt House are phenominal (as in, better than the Westin) and a good night's sleep awaits.

The family hit Mac's Speed Shop this evening and the food was fantastic! :applause:

Load in really sucked the life out of me. After working a full day at my normal gig, driving 5+ hours afterward, getting a terrible night's sleep afterward only to drive four more hours this morning, two hours of load-in killed my enthusiasm for looking around and buying. Thankfully, our rooms at the Hyatt House are phenominal (as in, better than the Westin) and a good night's sleep awaits.

I bought all the good books already.

first and only post likely to make me glad I didn't make the trip.

Tons of good books. Dale has 10 or more long boxes from a very nice collection. Leroy Harper has some new stuff. Ted had some great books today. Have not gotten to everyone yet, but I will tomorrow :devil:

Tons of good books. Dale has 10 or more long boxes from a very nice collection. Leroy Harper has some new stuff. Ted HAD some great books today. Have not gotten to everyone yet, but I will tomorrow :devil:

:cry:

Tons of good books. Dale has 10 or more long boxes from a very nice collection. Leroy Harper has some new stuff. Ted HAD some great books today. Have not gotten to everyone yet, but I will tomorrow :devil:

:cry:

Yes, Dale's longboxes of Bronze were awesome. Should be a helluva buying day.

I'm in 205 (right next to CGC), and I think the only dealer with no sign above their booth (yay!). Come see me this weekend!

Sam

Get somebody to make one for you, it's not like there aren't any artists around :baiting: and respond to my PM alreadY!