• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2013!!! JUNE 7-9

403 posts in this topic

Just so some of you know.......it may be tougher to get on the floor Thursday unless you are definitely helping a vendor setup.

Some new rules and such.

Yep, I most certainly am helping a vendor. Some guy out of Lynn Haven, FL who happens to have a couple of decent GA and SA books on his wall, and an unhealthy obsession for Coke Zero. (thumbs u

Just so some of you know.......it may be tougher to get on the floor Thursday unless you are definitely helping a vendor setup.

Some new rules and such.

Yep, I most certainly am helping a vendor. Some guy out of Lynn Haven, FL who happens to have a couple of decent GA and SA books on his wall, and an unhealthy obsession for Coke Zero. (thumbs u

(thumbs u

Some new rules and such.

We're going to get a load in "sticker(s)"

Then once loaded in we can get the official "passes" later in the day

We have crossed into GA :headbang:

You would think you're Santa with the way you're tracking your progress.

stopped for dinner on outskirts of SC :baiting:

We have crossed into GA :headbang:

You would think you're Santa with the way you're tracking your progress.

stopped for dinner on outskirts of SC :baiting:

We know....NORAD has your van lo-jacked.

Leroy Harper Comics 2110, 2112

The new collection I picked up with pre code horror, DC War and DC Super Hero is still intact as no one had any money at the Marietta GA show last Sunday.

Just sitting in a beach front condo in Myrtle Beach waiting for load in Thursday.

Too bad I'm not in Myrtle Beach this week... your new collection looks fantastic. Unfortunately I won't make it to Heroes. Have a great show (Dale or some dealer will probably raid you right away). lol

Harley is the Ultimate Raider!

:baiting:

If any dealer "raids" my inventory these will not go cheap so I would think they will be available for the start of the show..

pre-code_zpse16cc7f7.jpg

Yes these are the better of the horror comics but I have a lot of nice stuff now. Several new collections besides the horror and 1950's DC superhero collection.

Crappy location I have but it might be worth the walk to the lower town section of convention show floor.

Hey guys can someone answer a question for me posted on Ask CGC section but no response. I know CGC will be accepting books for submission at the show, says for all tiers, modern,economy, standard, express and walkthru. Does anyone know if modern fast track is an option as well. Was going to try and fill out a form online through member portal and drop the books off at the show this weekend but was unsure if they would be taking modern fast track, and what would be good books to get graded as walk-thru because know it says minimum of $150/max. 3000.00 and charge is 3%