• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2013!!! JUNE 7-9

403 posts in this topic

While I am not at this show (daughter graduated high school), there will be plenty of deals if you are willing to look. Last week in Philly, Saturday was unusually slow so I milled around (this is at 4:00PM so you've had Thursday, Friday and most of Saturday go by), when low and behold I find a solid 4.0/4.5 BB #28 on a dealers wall , priced very reasonably. I purchased it and sold it the very next day. The other thing you have to do is dig through the boxes. I'm amazed at the # of people who pay for a ticket and only look at wall books. Guys like Bob Storms, Dale Roberts, etc have very deep inventory and cannot display every wall worthy book. Good luck to all at the show and see you there next year, Greg

I came.

I bought.

I left.

Adams Registry will grow again.

And I talked to Greggy.....and texted.....

Dale was great as always.

And his side kick is always fun.

Day 1 almost in the books!

See you tomorrow. Any early Avengers slabs to be ogled in your booth?

Only if you like high grade copies of 1 & 4. :baiting:

Good day for me. Lots to buy. Hoping for more this weekend.

Day 1 almost in the books!

See you tomorrow. Any early Avengers slabs to be ogled in your booth?

Only if you like high grade copies of 1 & 4. :baiting:

Good day for me. Lots to buy. Hoping for more this weekend.

i think we have a high grade 6 too

Had a great time talking with everyone; and the grandson was a hit with everyone in costumes and got quite a few pictures of him posing with the cosplayers.

Picked up my commisson from Jorge Molina which will be taken to get framed tomorrow and got mylar to hold it until then from Hotflips.

Wasn't able to find a RAW copy of Batman 232 due to a mix up; but I picked up a nice slabbed copy from Columbia Comics. Also picked up nice copies of Iron Man 14, 15 & 16 that I needed to help fill in my Iron Man collection from Dale.

Overall a good time was had by all. Just next year; I'll take Friday off to do the shopping and then go on Saturday with the family so the grandson can have a good time and get pictures.

Psy