• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2013!!! JUNE 7-9

403 posts in this topic

Sorry to all the dealers waiting in line. Going to make it hard to work deals with angry grumpy guys. Find your happy spots before tomorrow.

Roy recommends rickshaw racing the streets to relieve frustration.

Since I won't be able to make it there until Saturday due to work and I'll have my 4 year old grandson with me. If anyone has a Batman 232 in a 7.5 to 8.5 condition at a decent price to let me know. I would perfer an unslabbed copy so that I can read it; I know I'm one of them; in that; I actually do like to read the stories; not just look at the front and back cover :)

Thanks,

Psy

i think I brought one but not sure if it is a 7.5. It is raw but I didn't look at it to closely

Thanks, you'll end up being about my 4th stop once we get in so I can check it out. 1st stop is Hotflips to get a mylar big enough to hold the 11x17 commision piece I'm getting from Jorge Molina; which is my 2nd stop after Hotflips to pick it up; and then seeing Dave to get the comics he is bring to the show for me.

Psy

Roy recommends rickshaw racing the streets to relieve frustration.

I've already been in contact with my chariot commandeer and he is ready for the invasion!

The eagle has landed in Mooresville.

Just got the picture texted to me from back yard.

Hope he got the message on the roof.