• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men:Days of Future Past movie confirmed
1 1

2,131 posts in this topic

I give it a 10. A comic book brought to life on the silver screen.

Which comic book? :baiting:

I don't read comic books, never have so i was under the impression this was a xmen story. Maybe not verbatim but in continuity. I'm a flipper or a geek, that's why I liked it so much.

The Logan gratuitous butt shot completely reminded me of the Patrick Swayze gratuitous Roadhouse butt shot, which then reminded me of the Mel Gibson Lethal Weapon gratuitous butt shot.

What I'm trying to say is, enough with the gratuitous butt shots.

Thanks.

Does that pertain to both sexes?

Don't be goofy.

:insane:

I'm surprised at the number of people (initially) saying this was the best of the X-Men movies. Perhaps my expectations were too high going in, but I was a little disappointed and put this firmly behind X2 and First Class.

Quicksilver was brilliant, the action scenes were brutal (as they needed to be with X-Men being slaughtered in the source material) and the X-Men fought well together as a team.

But I didn't think there were enough action scenes and the film sagged in the middle.

Fassbender and McAvoy were great, but I much prefer Rebecca Romijn to Jennifer Lawrence.

The Sentinels should have been much chunkier but I liked the contrast between the old and the new and loved the way they flipped their powers depending on who they were fighting.

Overall - B+.

White queen power

I thought that was Iceman's

He did use Iceman's , in the first fight.

In the last fight he clearly took Diamond form.

There is a post somewhere in this thread that lists powers they use in the last fight.

I'll be darned if I clearly recognized any but Lady Deathstrike's either time though.

I was even trying to pay close attention to it, haha.

There is a post somewhere in this thread that lists powers they use in the last fight.

I'll be darned if I clearly recognized any but Lady Deathstrike's either time though.

That was me. One Sentinel used Emma's, then the next one used Darwin's, then the last one used Deathstrike's.

One thing I also thought was very cool is that even after his arm got lopped off Sunspot continued to fight fiercely.

Peace,

Chip

Edited by Chip Cataldo

Saw it this afternoon for the first time. The Quicksilver scene in the kitchen was by far my favorite scene. And Bishop is a bad- but didn't get enough screen time...

Loved Blink and Quicksilver.

Thought Bishop was very cool as well.

I hope those three get expanded roles in Apocalypse.

I think two of his four Horseman were in the Vietnam camp.

Black eyes guy and Plague kid.

Me talking out of my rear end, but we'll see.

Maybe Deathstrike was the part with Storm at the very end?

The Nimrod Sentinels used Colossus', Sunspot's, Iceman's, White Queen's, and perhaps Deathstrike's from what I saw.

I think two of his four Horseman were in the Vietnam camp.

Black eyes guy and Plague kid.

Me talking out of my rear end, but we'll see.

I was thinking the same things, so you may be right.

I give it a 10. A comic book brought to life on the silver screen.

Which comic book? :baiting:

I don't read comic books, never have so i was under the impression this was a xmen story. Maybe not verbatim but in continuity. I'm a flipper or a geek, that's why I liked it so much.

:tonofbricks: