• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,949 posts in this topic

Already got back one of my fast track invoices on Monday, but my other...

Fast Track Invoice

Also Received on: 3/6/13

Also Graded on: 3/21/13 (12th business day)

Been sitting in "Quality Control"

It's now business day 20....

Guess I should see it ship any day now from the sound of you guys....

As in Modern FT or Econ FT?

Mine changed to shipped an hour ago - CGC is definitely working late :o

Just checked mine..... Shipped!

And.... I hit another 9.9 :whee:

Yup, same here, had a couple of invoices changed to "SHIPPED" this evening. Six 9.9s on one invoice - makes me happy.

:cloud9:

Does anyone know if the current turnaround times on the CGC website are up-to date. All im reading are the submissions that have been sent in fast track. What about the ones that have not been sent in fast track? Are the current turnaround times correct? if not how far are they behind?

Does anyone know if the current turnaround times on the CGC website are up-to date. All im reading are the submissions that have been sent in fast track. What about the ones that have not been sent in fast track? Are the current turnaround times correct? if not how far are they behind?

The current turnaround times that are on CGC's site (eg. 100 business days for moderns) are pretty accurate - my last regular modern submission was around 92 business days, so they might be slightly better than listed.

The current turnaround times that are on CGC's site (eg. 100 business days for moderns) are pretty accurate - my last regular modern submission was around 92 business days, so they might be slightly better than listed.

Don't be tempted to look at that (accurate) 92 business days number and think three months. It is a 5-6 month wait from mailing the books to getting them back in the mail.

Don't be tempted to look at that (accurate) 92 business days number and think three months. It is a 5-6 month wait from mailing the books to getting them back in the mail.

Hence the "business days" part of the estimates :)

Yup, same here, had a couple of invoices changed to "SHIPPED" this evening. Six 9.9s on one invoice - makes me happy.

:cloud9:

Dang, Dre. That's awesome.

The only time I subbed anything was at MegaCon this year. Subbed 26 books and all came back 9.8, so I was happy.

Books submitted to modern FT:

Received 3/28

They had the holiday and WonderCon, so we'll see what the updates will be like this week.

Books submitted to modern FT:

Received 3/28

Verified 4/1

4/6-- Status unchanged and still at verified. Going on seven biz days.