• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I got a reply / letter from Steve Ditko!

138 posts in this topic

So i met Stan Lee a few months back and was intrigued by Steve Ditko, so i thought, what the hell, let's write to him. So i did, and last night i came home to a New York stamped envelope and there was a letter from him! I am impressed! Apparently he doesn't reply a lot so i think it's cool.

I scanned it and want to put it up here, any idea how i do that?

i remember a few months ago someone asked for the address and i went searching,i was the one who provided a link for a gazillion celebrities addresses.

It took me all of 2 minutes to find Ditko.

When you google the words Steve Ditko email,its the very first one.

http://www.fanmail.biz/56689.html

Edited by montrealfilmguy

I like that he wrote you a letter essentially saying he could not write you a letter.

Not that he wouldn't write a letter. He wouldn't sign anything or do interviews.

I did laugh when he created his own signature block, like the signature wasn't clear enough.

Steve Ditko

Steve Ditko

I like that he wrote you a letter essentially saying he could not write you a letter.

Not that he wouldn't write a letter. He wouldn't sign anything or do interviews.

I did laugh when he created his own signature block, like the signature wasn't clear enough.

Steve Ditko

Steve Ditko

Yeah. He's old school, man. lol

Steve Ditko

Steve Ditko

Expecting ROFLMAO or something? :facepalm:

Steve Ditko

Steve Ditko

Expecting ROFLMAO or something? :facepalm:

I don't honor requests for signatures.

Yours truly,

[font:Comic Sans MS]DiceX[/font]

DiceX