• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing 678 Mary Jane variant....
2 2

1,475 posts in this topic

Im thinking there are gonna be some crazy sniper bids on that one. I still think if its a 9.6 which one went for 1500 a week or 2 ago. So upwards of that maybe 1600-1700 2c

I'm gonna say $1675 and change

Shocking photo on the UK one, but even then i could count 5 spine bends haha

Im thinking there are gonna be some crazy sniper bids on that one. I still think if its a 9.6 which one went for 1500 a week or 2 ago. So upwards of that maybe 1600-1700 2c

annnnnnnnd were both wrong hahahaha

$1913. Which is probably about the FMV of a CGC 9.6 copy.

-J.

-J.

Still gotta wait for someone to throw CGC 9.8 on

haha when it hit $1625 I was gonna post "I swear, it's not me!"

haha when it hit $1625 I was gonna post "I swear, it's not me!"

always gotta look out for those sneaky snipers. Think your in with a chance then "boom" its gone

Edited by thatcomicbookguy

$1913 is :ohnoez: I wonder how much more a CGC 9.8 would bring?

A legit CGC 9.8 blue label (of which there are only 14) would probably bring $3000-3500 IMO.

-J.

You just want me to list mine don't you!?!?

A legit CGC 9.8 blue label (of which there are only 14) would probably bring $3000-3500 IMO.

-J.

I actually remember having a 9.8 in my watch list for months, then one day it was gone. It had 2k on it or best offer haha. Slightly regretting not jumping on that one. I asked my facilitator to hit up Joe Quinones for a cover remake.............got shot down in flames on that one. You cant blame a guy for trying though righ?

-J.

You just want me to list mine don't you!?!?

I wouldn't. Maybe if you start seeing a flurry of 9.8's suddenly starting to hit the census you could consider it then. I think the fact that almost all of the ones we are seeing are either raw with multiple visible spine ticks or slabbed 9.6 and below suggest that it may end up being one of those moderns that's tough in a 9.8. There's a reason why none of the 14 have shown up on the market even with the prices going crazy.

-J.

-J.

I actually remember having a 9.8 in my watch list for months, then one day it was gone. It had 2k on it or best offer haha. Slightly regretting not jumping on that one. I asked my facilitator to hit up Joe Quinones for a cover remake.............got shot down in flames on that one. You cant blame a guy for trying though righ?

I remember that one too. It was over a year ago and was the last CGC 9.8 on ebay. But there was no "best offer" on it. It was a flat $2k, take it or leave it. It got up to over 100 watchers and then was gone one day. :sorry:

-J.

-J.

I remember that one too. It was over a year ago and was the last CGC 9.8 on ebay. But there was no "best offer" on it. It was a flat $2k, take it or leave it. It got up to over 100 watchers and then was gone one day. :sorry:

-J.

100 fence sitters now regretting that one that slipped

-J.

I agree, or close to it, maybe $1,800 for a CGC 9.6? I can't wait to list my MJ variant, it better not be a 9.4, FML.

Jerome

Edited by jump_ace