• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing 678 Mary Jane variant....
2 2

1,475 posts in this topic

hey you guys(in a sloth voice)... have a opportunity to get my ASM 678 Signed through NYC Comics... Its without any doubt a 9.8 candidate... you guys think I should go for it?(SS fanboy)

Edited by Snikt!1988

hey you guys(in a sloth voice)... have a opportunity to get my ASM 678 Signed through NYC Comics... Its without any doubt a 9.8 candidate... you guys think I should go for it?(SS fanboy)

Considering how tough the book has proven to be in a 9.8, I say no. (especially if it's going to be Stan Lee). :tonofbricks:

-J.

Considering how tough the book has proven to be in a 9.8, I say no. (especially if it's going to be Stan Lee). :tonofbricks:

-J.

I was thinking its risky...

Wow, that 9.8 sure didn't last long. Of course, when it's been over a year since the last one came up, what did I expect? lol

Did costas already sell a 9.6, or was that some other boardie? I'm wondering if the previous buyer backed out or something.

And, is it me, or was teh BIN for $4K a little low considering the last time it was seen for sale? I would've started at $5K and have a BIN for like $6K (shrug)

Jerome

Wow, that 9.8 sure didn't last long. Of course, when it's been over a year since the last one came up, what did I expect? lol

Did costas already sell a 9.6, or was that some other boardie? I'm wondering if the previous buyer backed out or something.

And, is it me, or was teh BIN for $4K a little low considering the last time it was seen for sale? I would've started at $5K and have a BIN for like $6K (shrug)

Jerome

Costas sold his other 9.6 for $2500 That would make a BIN of $4k for a 9.8 look a bit on the "low" side in comparison. I might have started at $4k with a BIN of $5k. But there's also something to be said for a motivated seller leaving a little meat on the bone for his buyer as well. (thumbs u

I know the shop owner that sold the last 9.8 last fall, I think he got $1500 for it and had listed it a few times before it sold. What a difference a year makes

Okay that is just bizonkers.

And congrats on the MJ's costas $$$ (thumbs u Do you have another one to sub? Mine got dropped off at CGC last thursday (FT) so I'll know my grade in a few weeks. My wife asked me if it will be a 9.9, I lol'd...then I wept lol

Jerome

Edited by jump_ace