• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing 678 Mary Jane variant....
2 2

1,475 posts in this topic

Jerome, let me buy your ASM 678 for $20 bucks so I can make a You Tube video ! the views only would be a great return Investment lol

But you have to promise not to tell ANYONE and 'keep it close to your chest' :sumo:

Jerome

benStillerDoIt_zpsab622fa8.jpg

Just got word in today from my friends from customer service.... yours truly is now the proud father of a SS 9.8!!!!! Super stoked to say the least!!!!

Hells yea buddy, congrats! It's a Stan Lee sig, right?

:shy:

Jerome

:wishluck:

Just got word in today from my friends from customer service.... yours truly is now the proud father of a SS 9.8!!!!! Super stoked to say the least!!!!

Hells yea buddy, congrats! It's a Stan Lee sig, right?

:shy:

Jerome

thanks my friend! hmmm I didn't get the spider roach this time.... I'll think about revealing it when I get it in hand... I was so excited about the sub... I expressed it... Really thankful about another successful Ebay purchase!(from what I remember... the seller listed it as a straight up auction late night once again... I pm'd him and gave him the fair market at the time $400 after some sweet solo shots ahahah) is a boardie the one on the video btw?!?

Edited by Snikt!1988

That's great congrats! :banana:

Make sure you post it here when it arrives.

Maybe someone should make and keep track of the boardie owned copies of this exclusive club after all. hm

-J.

Maybe someone should make and keep track of the boardie owned copies of this exclusive club after all. hm

-J.

Thanks!

At the same token... I think how many of us are in the "Raremodernvariantclub" ala: ASM678/Wolvie1 and the two others I might snag one day: ASM667/Siege3... I know Jay you've completed double tandem(can't remember but Im banking you have the Siege3 as well... pretty sure Kryten is up there)... but I know of about four of us that at least have ASM678/Wolvie1...

Edited by Snikt!1988

-J.

DONE!!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8708798#Post8708798

Because you, the fans, demanded it! :whee:

For general discussions about this book see the other thread http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8708783&fpart=1.

1.) Spidey78 - Blue - 9.8 (page 1)

2.) Snikt!1988 - SS - 9.8

3.) jump_ace - Blue - 9.8

Hey there Spidey78, looks like they merged the thread with the original one.

Thank you for taking the incentive though. (thumbs u

We can still keep a running list of current boardie owners her though, similar to how Snikt does in the Wolverine 1 Campbell club.

I'll start it off with the order of those who originally posted their books so far:

Universal

1) Spidey78 - 9.8 - Page 4 (O.G.!)

2) Jaydogrules - 9.8 - Page 10

3) Jump_ace - 9.8 - Page 81

Signature Series

1) Kryten - 9.8 - Page 18

Now the list can be copied and pasted into future posts whenever it needs to be updated. :)

-J.