• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing 678 Mary Jane variant....
2 2

1,475 posts in this topic

Mine has about 4.5 hours left and it's still under $1k. Stupid PGX. I should have cracked it out and sold it raw. The only saving throw I might have is that the auction has 99 watchers. Hopefully that means a flurry at the end from the CPR crowd. :wishluck:

Mine has about 4.5 hours left and it's still under $1k. Stupid PGX. I should have cracked it out and sold it raw. The only saving throw I might have is that the auction has 99 watchers. Hopefully that means a flurry at the end from the CPR crowd. :wishluck:

Crack it, have it pressed by CCS and sent to CGC. Worth the money for sure

Edited by Lonzilla

100 watchers in one week? Wow.

-J.

Yeah, I've found my watchers in general have gone up a LOT now that I have 350 followers on eBay. This one was far and above the most for the year to this point, though.

I'll have a glass of wine on hand to watch the countdown, for sure. :)

Edited by Epic Peach

The auction ends in 4 hours...I'm not ending it now.

The auction ends in 4 hours...I'm not ending it now.

A little under $1400. Just a bit under the estimate I threw out several pages back. Congrats. (thumbs u

-J.

Thanks. It was all profit on the deal that got it to me, so I really can't complain.

I will anyway, but I can't complain. ;)

Peach,

Epic

$ is $ (thumbs u

Anyone see this yet?

Link.

I think I'm gonna get one, on the off chance it takes off a little. I wouldn't expect anything like the real 678, but maybe it could reach a couple hundy for a 9.8 (shrug)

Should I make a Spidey 678 MJ owners thread? Or would it be too confusing with this thread?

Jerome

Edited by jump_ace

Thanks. It was all profit on the deal that got it to me, so I really can't complain.

Peach,

Epic

$ is $ (thumbs u

Anyone see this yet?

Link.

I think I'm gonna get one, on the off chance it takes off a little. I wouldn't expect anything like the real 678, but maybe it could reach a couple hundy for a 9.8 (shrug)

Should I make a Spidey 678 MJ owners thread? Or would it be too confusing with this thread?

Jerome

Yea and they increased the price from $9.99 (i got a big order in on them when it was $9.99) . My guess is these will be no where near the couple hundy tag in 9.8. Far too many. Comicxposure over produces variants.

Peach,

Epic

$ is $ (thumbs u

Anyone see this yet?

Link.

Jerome

I'll probably get one, thanks for the link! It looks pretty twisted !

And I think this thread is already sufficient as a de facto owners "club". lol (thumbs u

-J.

Peach,

Epic

$ is $ (thumbs u

Anyone see this yet?

Link.

Jerome

I'll be getting a few of the color ones for sure. There's 2 shops in my area that stock the Comicxposure variants and they never sell out so at least I'll be able to pick my copies

Peach,

Epic

$ is $ (thumbs u

Anyone see this yet?

Link.

Jerome

Yea and they increased the price from $9.99 (i got a big order in on them when it was $9.99) . My guess is these will be no where near the couple hundy tag in 9.8. Far too many. Comicxposure over produces variants.

Yea, you are probably right; too many so the price will drop. I'll probably get a sketch and a color one. I don't see them on midtown yet tho.

Jerome

Peach,

Epic

$ is $ (thumbs u

Anyone see this yet?

Link.

Jerome

Yea, you are probably right; too many so the price will drop. I'll probably get a sketch and a color one. I don't see them on midtown yet tho.

Jerome

Ebay is abuzz about it. It's a cross between the 678 and the ASM annual #21. I would love to see a preview of the colour version.

-J.