• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing 678 Mary Jane variant....
2 2

1,475 posts in this topic

If it was me I would just throw it up on a no reserve 7 day auction and let 'er rip. (thumbs u

I hear ya there. I'll give it a few days as a BiN and if no one makes a nice offer then I'll do exactly that. I received some other Spidey variants in the trade that will go up there with it. :)

Edited by Chip Cataldo

The 9.8 that was ended early as it was "no longer available" yesterday has yet to register on the GPA.My guess is that it will not, if it was even sold.Maybe the seller wants more money.

That seller is probably a boardie, as well.......if so, and you happen to be reading this, please post up the transaction details, kind sir.

OK since I've been getting a load of PMs about it, the 9.8 was mine. I sold it to a boardie who may reveal himself if he chooses to, or not

I got $3600 for it clear (check) / no fees, so that's as if it went for $4300 on ebay before ebay & paypal fees, give or take $50.

Just waiting for the check to come in the mail and the deal is done

Good luck to the next one, hope whoever is waiting for theirs to come back gets a 9.8 and does a happy dance like I did (thumbs u

If you can provide a record of the sale, detailing that the buyer paid you in full for the boo and he has received the book, you should get in touch with the GPA guy on here and report the sale to him.

No. GPA only records sales from the dealers and sites that are part of their network - it won't matter what documentation you provide, they won't record data from sales between private individuals.

Ah I see. Well, the payments cleared and the book has been sent to the buyer. Got my car on Thursday for $5k, low miles. Everybody's happy

The 9.8 that was ended early as it was "no longer available" yesterday has yet to register on the GPA.My guess is that it will not, if it was even sold.Maybe the seller wants more money.

That seller is probably a boardie, as well.......if so, and you happen to be reading this, please post up the transaction details, kind sir.

OK since I've been getting a load of PMs about it, the 9.8 was mine. I sold it to a boardie who may reveal himself if he chooses to, or not

I got $3600 for it clear (check) / no fees, so that's as if it went for $4300 on ebay before ebay & paypal fees, give or take $50.

Just waiting for the check to come in the mail and the deal is done

Good luck to the next one, hope whoever is waiting for theirs to come back gets a 9.8 and does a happy dance like I did (thumbs u

If you can provide a record of the sale, detailing that the buyer paid you in full for the boo and he has received the book, you should get in touch with the GPA guy on here and report the sale to him.

No. GPA only records sales from the dealers and sites that are part of their network - it won't matter what documentation you provide, they won't record data from sales between private individuals.

Ah I see. Well, the payments cleared and the book has been sent to the buyer. Got my car on Thursday for $5k, low miles. Everybody's happy

:banana:

-J.

It's marked as graded now. Just a few days to go!

Jerome

Wrong on the "few days" part. I have an order that has been in the "Quality Control" state for almost a week and a half....Best of luck, cant wait to hear what the grade is.

It's marked as graded now. Just a few days to go!

Jerome

Wrong on the "few days" part. I have an order that has been in the "Quality Control" state for almost a week and a half....Best of luck, cant wait to hear what the grade is.

Bleh, who knows lol

Jerome

The stigma of PGX is following my slab around. Lots of "interest" but no takers. :(

Tomorrow I let it fly...

I don't see it flying Peach. I'll watch it like a hawk if you do.

Jerome

Had a slight delay. Scheduled for tomorrow night.

I should have just cracked it out and sold it raw given how 99% of people avoid PGX like the plague. Oh well, c'est la vie...