• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

I thought that Justice League Dark is not happening now that Del Toro is going to do Pacific Rim 2 first

He just said that he could not commit to directing it because they have not given him a time table. It's still not a movie, he just did a -script for it.

uhg, i really hope i was not stupid enough to toss any demon #1s into those BA grab bags I used to sell. I know I put some Shadow 1s, Shazam 1s, and kirby Sandman/Omac 1s in them over the years (DUMB!!!!), but I am kind of hoping I just put in the later Demon kirby issues, but I know I put a lot of those in.

I just viewed those early 70s DCs that were hoarded and speculated on as being way overpriced in Overstreet and didn't have potential, but never say never in this hobby/business!

Demon #1 8.5 @ $53 & 27 watchers?! hm(shrug)

Someone fill me in...

So a BA first app semi-key selling for guide in a slab that cost $25 or whatever is surprising?

The # of watchers is probably surprising...not the strike price

(thumbs u

The number of watchers probably doubled from your original post whetton. I have a bunch of CGC Demon books, the covers are pretty amazing!

Demon #1 8.5 @ $53 & 27 watchers?! hm(shrug)

Someone fill me in...

So a BA first app semi-key selling for guide in a slab that cost $25 or whatever is surprising?

The # of watchers is probably surprising...not the strike price

(thumbs u

The number of watchers probably doubled from your original post whetton. I have a bunch of CGC Demon books, the covers are pretty amazing!

I was just shocked to see the numbers. I had no idea. I just can't keep up with all of the hot comics anymore. :P:grin:

How about a VG copy of Night Nurse #1 @ $51 & 51 watchers? Although I read somewhere that it was TV show related. Curious as to what a 9.4 would fetch in today's climate. hm

Depends which Night Nurse you are talking about. There are rumors of Linda Carter being in the Dr. Strange movie, but Claire Temple was already in season 1 of Daredevil and was unofficially "night nurse".

How about a VG copy of Night Nurse #1 @ $51 & 51 watchers? Although I read somewhere that it was TV show related. Curious as to what a 9.4 would fetch in today's climate. hm

Depends which Night Nurse you are talking about. There are rumors of Linda Carter being in the Dr. Strange movie, but Claire Temple was already in season 1 of Daredevil and was unofficially "night nurse".

is the dr. strange movie going to be based on "the oath"? would be a weird way to introduce the character in the movies, although, frankly, it is going to be a tough sell anyway unless whoever is playing dr. strange is a known acting commodity....cumberbatch might be there, he is known, but hasn't had fans for years back.

is the dr. strange movie going to be based on "the oath"? would be a weird way to introduce the character in the movies, although, frankly, it is going to be a tough sell anyway unless whoever is playing dr. strange is a known acting commodity....cumberbatch might be there, he is known, but hasn't had fans for years back.

Thought it was based on Shamballa? Either way, there haven't really been any strong correlations between a comic story and a Marvel movie.

It's got nothing to do with media, it's Night Nurse fergawdsake. :makepoint:

I read something about Rachel McAdams possibly being the official Night Nurse in Doc Strange flick. Time will tell I suppose