• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

yesterday's news according to Kevin76

A real sale is always news (and take credit for your own lame comment) ;)

Um, that wasn't my comment, I was quoting Kevin76, He stated it was yesterday's news when I mentioned the 9.8 slab selling for $250 after I first mentioned the book heating up weeks/months ago.

hellblazer1.jpg

I accept your apology in advance, thanks.

Edited by darkstar

yesterday's news according to Kevin76

A real sale is always news (and take credit for your own lame comment) ;)

Um, that wasn't my comment, I was quoting Kevin76, He stated it was yesterday's news when I mentioned the 9.8 slab selling for $250 after I first mentioned the book heating up weeks/months ago.

hellblazer1.jpg

I accept your apology in advance, thanks.

Still yesterday's news

Nicely done! I was very pleased with my what my 9.8 pulled last weekend.

Yours was slabbed - what did you get? hm I usually only slab books that will net $300+ :grin:

$250

Sweet! Good job! (thumbs u

None necessary. Again, it's your comment. When you quote someone as you did, you are reaffirming the statement. And once again, it's a real sale. :grin:

I wasn't reaffirming anything, I was making light of his earlier comment on the upward movement of Hellblazer #1. As you can see he just made the same comment again. I wasn't doubting the validity of the sale, I'm glad this book is commanding higher dollar amounts.

None necessary. Again, it's your comment. When you quote someone as you did, you are reaffirming the statement. And once again, it's a real sale. :grin:

I wasn't reaffirming anything, I was making light of his earlier comment on the upward movement of Hellblazer #1. As you can see he just made the same comment again. I wasn't doubting the validity of the sale, I'm glad this book is commanding higher dollar amounts.

See that, Dunbar? He didn't say what you thought he said, he was making a sarcastic comment about what Kevin76 said...he was SUPPORTING you and your sale, but you thought he was making a snide comment to you about your sale.

Funny how people misinterpret things, isn't it...?

The real question is, will you apologize for misinterpreting what he said, and calling his comment "lame" when it was in support of you? Or will you just ignore it, and pretend it didn't happen?

My apologies, kind sir. :foryou:

Please troll someone else. I'm not the only one who finds you annoying. :grin:

True. I just wish the people who found me annoying...you know, like you....would simply pretend I don't exist.

Oh, I know, I broke my own rule in this case, but it was too good an opportunity to pass up.

Oh, btw, no one cares what you think. :gossip:

Not true at all. Yay!

How's the top left corner on that book? Maybe it's just the way I'm seeing it, but it looks like it has a crease from edge-to-edge? Kinda like someone folded the top left corner over...hope I'm wrong and that's not the case.

Edited by spreads