• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

And watch the DC Comics Presents 26 demand grow.

:cloud9:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=351046566638

That auction is going to look pretty tame in the long run of DC 26.

Glad I saw the writing on the wall back when the MOS easter eggs were dropping.

Seems like we're on a solid trajectory for Doomsday, Booster Gold and others as well.

The Booster Gold easter egg was an interesting one. But when they follow through on anything

That very small Blaze Comics sign means more than you think

At least the Wayne Enterprises satellite paid off.

Yes, that was a Wayne Enterprises logo on the side of the satellite

And there was a hint of Cyborg in advance.

Richard Schiff’s Dr. Emil Hamilton works for S.T.A.R. Labs

Captain America #359 NM- @ $22 & 5 bids.

yeesh, i can't sell a VF/NM copy here for $5

If people only opened the comics and actually read what they were buying...

#362, people! #362 is the one you want!

Even #360 is significantly better than #359.

The "appearance" in #359 is almost as bad as Doomsday's fist or Venom's hand. Seriously, one panel of a guy in silhouette?

Hey, at least he has a thought balloon! :acclaim:

tumblr_m7bj6difsA1rvm5qqo1_500.jpg

:facepalm:

p.s. How exactly can he hear what they are saying inside an airplane flying overhead? Even Daredevil couldn't pull that one off.

How do we even know that's Crossbones...could be the Black Panther on a morning walk just commenting on what he saw.

I think the market has determined that 360 is the Crossbones book to have, but I agree that 362 and even 363 are the ones I prefer in terms of content.

I've been watching this lot for a while but decided to pull the trigger tonight. Whatever book is the right one to own for Crossbones, it's in here. But seriously the whole run is pretty fantastic.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171309773024?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Looks interesting!

I wonder what type of print run a series like that had?

-------

large by today's standards. it's a matter of finding them, demand is so low on most of those eclipse books that they are probably sitting in storage in comic shop basements, not even worth tossing into the 50 cent box...

i know i was very tempted on a stack of airboys sitting in my shop's boxes but did not pull the trigger. they're still there a month+ later. ditto a bunch of those tim truman scout books.

I don't have to read Winter World, I live it!!

Those were my thoughts after this past Winter in the Northeast. I know, it was just a taste of a pseudo-Canadian winter and we never did get 2 feet of snow at any one time, so I guess I should be grateful, but this one almost broke me.

I don't have to read Winter World, I live it!!

Those were my thoughts after this past Winter in the Northeast. I know, it was just a taste of a pseudo-Canadian winter and we never did get 2 feet of snow at any one time, so I guess I should be grateful, but this one almost broke me.

This winter almost did break me, and I felt like that guy in the Kingsford TV commercial who comes stumbling out of his house, delirious and mumbling "there was nothing... just white".

"Get this man a burger!!" lol

Deadworld #10: 1st Appearance of the Crow Caliber Press - $58 (26 bids)

:o

Grade is very hard to determine; I bought it as VF+/NM, but I personally wouldn't grade it any higher than VF-with some defects that can be pressed out. I attached a ton of pictures to assist you with your assessment...I'm usually hard on raws.

It wasn't even a NM example.

Grade is very hard to determine; I bought it as VF+/NM, but I personally wouldn't grade it any higher than VF-with some defects that can be pressed out. I attached a ton of pictures to assist you with your assessment...I'm usually hard on raws.

:headbang:

I hear CGC 9.4 White Pages looks quite nice this time of year. Oh, who am I kidding. They look amazing all year long.

:whee:

I hear CGC 9.4 White Pages looks quite nice this time of year. Oh, who am I kidding. They look amazing all year long.

:whee:

They certainly do. :cloud9: