• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Anyone see that Sandman 8 9.8 that just sold for $305? I had 3 copies in 9.8, Sold one to Harveyswick too cheap haha. I still have one for myself though. Sold the other for $265 a few weeks ago.

Anyone see that Sandman 8 9.8 that just sold for $305? I had 3 copies in 9.8, Sold one to Harveyswick too cheap haha. I still have one for myself though. Sold the other for $265 a few weeks ago.

I was following that as well. Last week, two copies of #1 sold for $384 and $360, respectively.

I was following that as well. Last week, two copies of #1 sold for $384 and $360, respectively.

Yep, Illustrious talked me out of my copy for peanuts (and acted surprised I was asking that much) . . . lol

Yep, Illustrious talked me out of my copy for peanuts (and acted surprised I was asking that much) . . . lol

:shy:

In my defense though, it was a 9.4 copy, not a 9.8.

:shy:

In my defense though, it was a 9.4 copy, not a 9.8.

Which, of course, is what it was graded at. :grin::hi:

There is a guy on ebay that has a case of those. Can't remember what he is asking per, but he pictures an entire case of #1's

Don't doubt you, but it doesn't appear to there now. :grin:

The reality on eBay (and in most bargain bins) is that the grade of raw books (particularly those pictured in photos) are hardly ever above 8.0-8.5. People see what they want to see.

I would pay $5 all day long for 9.6+ copies . . . :grin:

And I'll be in line right behind David. (thumbs u

Yeah, but $53 for a book with two visible color-breaking ticks and no back cover scan? That's nuts. I wish I had a few $5 9.2s to sell.

Evil Ernie got hot (must be the 20th Anniversary of Lady Death driving it) a while ago - I've been struggling to find a decent raw #1 and #2, and found myself having to pony up a lot more for them than where they were at 6 months ago.

Evil Ernie got hot (must be the 20th Anniversary of Lady Death driving it) a while ago - I've been struggling to find a decent raw #1 and #2, and found myself having to pony up a lot more for them than where they were at 6 months ago.

Ended up selling #1-5 raw as a set. :grin:

I would pay $5 all day long for 9.6+ copies . . . :grin:

And I'll be in line right behind David. (thumbs u

Yeah, but $53 for a book with two visible color-breaking ticks and no back cover scan? That's nuts. I wish I had a few $5 9.2s to sell.

Yep, I'll take that. :D