• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

I might have to put up one of my copies. They are from two OO collections that have been untouched for 30 years since 1984!

An untouched Comic collection found in an attic in the heart of Detroit, this collection has not been touched in around 20 years...Here is your opportunity to acquire a 1980 DC COMICS PRESENTS #26 SUPERMAN and the GREEN LANTERN. THIS ISSUE is the 1st APPEARANCE of the NEW TEEN TITANS. Here is a solid pick up to your collection. There no flaws with this great comic. Deep Color, No Creasing, Deep color, Clean, Sharp edges, great corners, No Spine wear, pages still white, no moisture damage, no handwriting, firm book, and lies flat. DO NOT PASS ON THIS great piece of comic history. There will be MUCH more very collectible comics listed very soon. There will be NO ADDITIONAL shipping costs to multiple comics won.

Edited by kimik

$239 final bid!

Holy . I wonder what my CGC 9.6 could fetch if I sold it. :o

Adjusted for inflation, I'd say that's right about where it was when NTT was on fire in 1981-82.

I got a beat up copy of DC Comics Presents #26 for 50 cents two months ago or so at a well known comic store in my area. Apparently not everybody is on board this train just yet. I gave it away already in the PIF thread, so I guess I just screwed up my retirement fund.

(shrug)

$239 final bid!

Holy . I wonder what my CGC 9.6 could fetch if I sold it. :o

This book is on fire.

Out of no where unless there is a "rumor" I missed.

'Out of nowhere'? This book has been off-and-on hot for many years. MCMiles has sold a few 9.8 examples on the boards above the $200 range.

If anything, it is only because some may not have been tracking this book.

No mention of Epic Illustrated #3 yet in this thread... it is heating up.

What's the big deal with that? The only thing I can think of is "early Dreadstar" or "First Full Dreadstar" but wouldn't Epic 1-2 be better options since EI 1/2 are officially noted online as the first app of Dreadstar?

Epic #1 is the 1st appearance of his sword, #2 is 1st Vance

and Epic #3 is when Vance becomes Dreadstar when he and the sword combine.

Yeah, I know that, but since the Sword was actually Dreadstar, Epic 1 is noted as his first appearance in many publications.

If Epic 3 had Dreadstar on the cover, it would likely change in the CGC world, but none of them seem to.

No mention of Epic Illustrated #3 yet in this thread... it is heating up.

What's the big deal with that? The only thing I can think of is "early Dreadstar" or "First Full Dreadstar" but wouldn't Epic 1-2 be better options since EI 1/2 are officially noted online as the first app of Dreadstar?

Epic #1 is the 1st appearance of his sword, #2 is 1st Vance

and Epic #3 is when Vance becomes Dreadstar when he and the sword combine.

Yeah, I know that, but since the Sword was actually Dreadstar, Epic 1 is noted as his first appearance in many publications.

If Epic 3 had Dreadstar on the cover, it would likely change in the CGC world, but none of them seem to.

Either way, it's a great series and definitely picking up steam.

I just sold a raw 9.2 copy of Epic #3 for $100 USD plus shipping privately and a raw 9.4 copy just sold for over $160 USD

Uncanny X-Men 282 not having any movement with Bishop being in the new X-Men movie? Or do I have to go one forum to the right too? ;)

Train left the station around last Christmas. Had most of an online store inventory

cleaned out by a sharp eyed man about that time.

Uncanny X-Men 282 not having any movement with Bishop being in the new X-Men movie? Or do I have to go one forum to the right too? ;)

Train left the station around last Christmas. Had most of an online store inventory

I'm surprised there's not another run up going on as he's been seen in all the trailers so far.

I'm surprised there's not another run up going on as he's been seen in all the trailers so far.

I can see it coming back if the early reviews from the movie are solid. Especially if there are hints Bishop has more than a background role in the movie.

I can see it coming back if the early reviews from the movie are solid. Especially if there are hints Bishop has more than a background role in the movie.

hm

Copies are still very affordable hm

I found a super nice copy at a local show, Dealer had a price of VF/NM for $65, I asked him if he'd take $50 and he took it, It has a printer's crease (non color breaking) and a few small non color breaking spine creases, picked this up for Comicartfan, I think it's 9.6 - 9.8 with a press.

Does buying books from your brother really count?

Jim

Wow talk about not reading what I wrote...

You said you bought a book from your brother, what did I misinterpret?

Your other book didn't show up with a scan? :sorry:

Jim

Wanna read that last sentence I wrote one more time? Starting with "Picked this up for Comicartfan"

Let me answer that for him: no, he doesn't. : lol