• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

lol great minds. :insane:

I've sold 3 Batman Harley quinn #1's @$300 per this year. Mad Love #1 is the one that I would be stocking up on as it can still be had for cheaper. =undervalued at the moment. I think BA #12 won't be seeing anything resembling a price decrease anytime soon. Those are the big three Harley books, and I wouldn't be surprised if the two 2nd place books double over the next year.

Is there an echo in here? Ha (thumbs u

The Titanic sank

Grizzley Adams DID have a beard.

This doesn't even make sense. Is this supposed to be a joke?

*** Go watch Happy Gilmore.

Why would I watch an unfunny Adam Sandler POS movie?

lol Kevin76, spreading good cheer and sunshine wherever he goes

I'm being honest. God knows everyone else around here has an opinion about something.

Well, that's true of course. However, there's honest and then there's being a . I'd say you're proficient in both

That's not too bad. Plenty of people here are only proficient in one.

we need to talk about Adam Sandler SS - for example, what books could Adam Sandler sign?

If this rumor is true:

http://screenrant.com/batman-vs-superman-kgbeast-knyazev/

Origin and First Appearance, KGBeast, Batman #417, DC Comics, 1988 is a nice buy right now.

:wishluck:

I am waiting to load up on them during the Boxing day sales at the LCSs here. I have a few nice copies already, but at 50% off of sticker it is worth buying a few more just in case.

The Titanic sank

Grizzley Adams DID have a beard.

This doesn't even make sense. Is this supposed to be a joke?

*** Go watch Happy Gilmore.

Why would I watch an unfunny Adam Sandler POS movie?

lol Kevin76, spreading good cheer and sunshine wherever he goes

I'm being honest. God knows everyone else around here has an opinion about something.

Well, that's true of course. However, there's honest and then there's being a . I'd say you're proficient in both

That's not too bad. Plenty of people here are only proficient in one.

we need to talk about Adam Sandler SS - for example, what books could Adam Sandler sign?

(shrug)

Just like NM 98 was supposed to be a $1000 book by now...

I just don't see how all this hype is going to sustain itself without some kind of collapse.

It won't. The thing that amazes me the most about this book is it isn't even the first appearance of the character(obviously she originated in the cartoon.)

I just don't see how all this hype is going to sustain itself without some kind of collapse.

It won't. The thing that amazes me the most about this book is it isn't even the first appearance of the character(obviously she originated in the cartoon.)

yeah it is kind of amazing the way comic collectors brush aside non-comic appearances.

yeah it is kind of amazing the way comic collectors brush aside non-comic appearances.

So should we be slabbing DVD's?