• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,818 posts in this topic

Batman adventures 12 is heating up as Margot Robbie is supposedly cast as her in he up coming movie. :whistle:

I'll have to keep an eye out for that book then :) Last year 9.8 slabs were selling for $800-1000. Now that HQ has been cast, it must be getting hot now. :ohnoez:

:o:ohnoez:

Darkhawk #1 CGC 9.8 @ $100 & 1 bid finally made the top ten list on Lyria as Most Expensive Graded Copper Comic on eBay today.

:headbang:

I sold mine a couple months ago for $115 off of E-Bay and people seem to get $125 or so on the boards. $100 would be low from what I've seen.

Smart move unloading a third appearance.

While the darkhawk preview is very arguable. Darkhawk # 1 will always be the book to own for him.

For anyone who collected during the time Darkhawk # 1 hit the stands, if they come back, and only buy one book, it will be Darkhawk # 1 hands down. It is like pure nostalgia on that book. It was one of the first " new" solo characters in the early 90's, and durning that speculation bubble, it was huge. He was going to be the new Wolverine. I think $100 is very sustainable. Sadly I only have my original two copies, both only in VF, and don't want to put up the $ for a 9.8 personally.

You are correct. Collector's will always want issue 1 over the Marvel Age comic and the Marvel Requirer comic.

I really like your placement of the word comic. I guess you could argue Marvel Age is a comic... at least comic format in size/staples. A preview comic if you may.

The Requirer however, is a comic shop news letter that is not comic sized, is not stapled. It is more like a newspaper. Calling this a comic just sounds desperate.

Calling the Requirer a comic may technically be wrong but I fail to see how it's desperate? I will tell you this though, I travel up and down the east coast hunting for comics and I see a lot of Darkhawk 1s in the trenches but hardly any Marvel Age 97s. At the very least it's a Darkhawk key. I'll tell ya what I'm desperate for, one of those comic newsprint publications by Marvel that just happens to be the first Darkhawk cover and appearance. I have never seen one.

There is one on the Bay right now brother, not looking hard enough.

The Titanic sank

Grizzley Adams DID have a beard.

This doesn't even make sense. Is this supposed to be a joke?

*** Go watch Happy Gilmore.

Why would I watch an unfunny Adam Sandler POS movie?

Because you eat pieces of mess for breakfast?

The Titanic sank

Grizzley Adams DID have a beard.

This doesn't even make sense. Is this supposed to be a joke?

*** Go watch Happy Gilmore.

lol Kevin76, spreading good cheer and sunshine wherever he goes

Wow, are you serious? Happy Gilmore is wonderful.

"Gold jacket, green jacket...who gives a chit?"

Peace,

Chip

Never saw an Adam Sandler movie before and I don't want to, I never found him funny. Bad Grandpa was hilarious.