• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

He was featured on a recent episode of Comic Book Men. Some guy came to the Secret Stash with some Foolkiller OA and Walt went ape-spoon over it and then explained in detail why he loves Foolkiller.

He made me interested in reading some just because of how passionate he sounded talking about it.

He was featured on a recent episode of Comic Book Men. Some guy came to the Secret Stash with some Foolkiller OA and Walt went ape-spoon over it and then explained in detail why he loves Foolkiller.

He made me interested in reading some just because of how passionate he sounded talking about it.

:facepalm:

The Titanic sank

Grizzley Adams DID have a beard.

This doesn't even make sense. Is this supposed to be a joke?

*** Go watch Happy Gilmore.

Why would I watch an unfunny Adam Sandler POS movie?

lol Kevin76, spreading good cheer and sunshine wherever he goes

I'm being honest. God knows everyone else around here has an opinion about something.

Well, that's true of course. However, there's honest and then there's being a . I'd say you're proficient in both

That's not too bad. Plenty of people here are only proficient in one.

we need to talk about Adam Sandler SS - for example, what books could Adam Sandler sign?

Closest relevant comic I could think of:

074.jpg

Good call!

Looks like the NM87 shiller is at it again on eBay. Apologies for being redundant with this, but the shill is obviously looking to inflate the price. With the traffic this site gets, I figured it'd be helpful to buyers and counterproductive to the shiller to point out manipulation when it's present.

Ah yes, how dare someone hit the eBay/MCS BIN price... Ruining it for everyone to purely inflate the price! :roflmao:

Are you saying that somebody trying to manipulate prices and screwing with people who are trying to sell their items isn't any kind of problem?

How do you know it's just 1 person? Maybe people actually want the book bad enough to pay a premium for it

I've had four nonpaying buyers. A couple of the usernames are the same that hit the BIN for MCS and did not pay. Conan at MCS confirmed this and has also reported the NM87 NPB sales to GPA. Before bringing it to light, I confirmed that other sellers were experiencing the same problem, as to rule out it being an isolated incident.

Every few days, somebody will set up a new eBay account(s) with a fake AOL email address and pick off all the NM87 9.8s in a row. I've contacted eBay three times, and I've been told repeatedly there is nothing they can do.

Rob Liefeld apparently has a lot of time on his hands these days...

:facepalm:

I wish I had a purification gun to use on that character.

1980s cover price is irrelevant now. Don't know that its heating up or not, but cover price from 25 years ago being $1 or $10 won't really affect price now 2c

Hard to say a book is "heating up" when it doesn't even reach it's original selling price.

Looks like the NM87 shiller is at it again on eBay. Apologies for being redundant with this, but the shill is obviously looking to inflate the price. With the traffic this site gets, I figured it'd be helpful to buyers and counterproductive to the shiller to point out manipulation when it's present.

Ah yes, how dare someone hit the eBay/MCS BIN price... Ruining it for everyone to purely inflate the price! :roflmao:

Are you saying that somebody trying to manipulate prices and screwing with people who are trying to sell their items isn't any kind of problem?

How do you know it's just 1 person? Maybe people actually want the book bad enough to pay a premium for it

I've had four nonpaying buyers. A couple of the usernames are the same that hit the BIN for MCS and did not pay. Conan at MCS confirmed this and has also reported the NM87 NPB sales to GPA. Before bringing it to light, I confirmed that other sellers were experiencing the same problem, as to rule out it being an isolated incident.

Every few days, somebody will set up a new eBay account(s) with a fake AOL email address and pick off all the NM87 9.8s in a row. I've contacted eBay three times, and I've been told repeatedly there is nothing they can do.

Rob Liefeld apparently has a lot of time on his hands these days...

If this happens again, I would check to see which NM 87's in 9.8 are still for sale. could be someone trying to make their copy be the only one for sale? Pretty big waste of time if you ask me, but who knows.