• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Of course it is! I sold my copy within the last year!

:(:frustrated::cry:

It happens every time, within 4-12 months. Sold my Runaways complete run? Less than a year later, HOT! Sold my NYX 1-4 in December of the year it came out, 4 months later, Wolverine's daughter was exposed. Sold my Deadpool LS' for $1 each, less than year went by and those were red-hot.

Sorry, dont mean to whine...

-slym

/hug

It happens every time, within 4-12 months. Sold my Runaways complete run? Less than a year later, HOT! Sold my NYX 1-4 in December of the year it came out, 4 months later, Wolverine's daughter was exposed. Sold my Deadpool LS' for $1 each, less than year went by and those were red-hot.

-slym

As someone else said in another thread: "This is what you get for selling your comics". Jk obviously :foryou: I definitely know how you feel. Thought I did great getting $125 for my 9.8 NM#98 doh!

Edited by cujobyte

-slym

So what are you looking to sell now? :)

-slym

So what are you looking to sell now? :)

:takeit:

Happy for ya as well mate, but honestly graded 9.6 of this copy are selling for more than 3 times the amount, and whos to say it wouldt fetch a 9.8? Just my opinion

It seems to me that now that the initial flurry has subsided, high-grade is really essential on this book. It's gotta be 9.6 or higher.

I sold a raw 9.2 copy last month and it went for less that $14. That's a pretty big gap.

Happy for ya as well mate, but honestly graded 9.6 of this copy are selling for more than 3 times the amount, and whos to say it wouldt fetch a 9.8? Just my opinion

Because it wouldn't "fetch a 9.6" ;)

Because it wouldn't "fetch a 9.6" ;)

popcorn.jpg

It seems to me that now that the initial flurry has subsided, high-grade is really essential on this book. It's gotta be 9.6 or higher.

I sold a raw 9.2 copy last month and it went for less that $14. That's a pretty big gap.

This was 10 days ago...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Legends-3-1987-NM-9-2-White-Pages-1st-Appearance-New-Suicide-Squad-/221618484546?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item33997db542&nma=true&si=dxg3y8xEUp75UQzOiwfW405Pt04%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Peace,

Chip

Well, then I guess I just don't get these specu-books.

Could be something wrong with your ebay auction, Bad title, bad photos, bad description, bad ending time ect... Your ebay auction is essentially an ad. You don't just "throw something up on ebay" and expect the auction to do well.