• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Picked up a couple of nice copper collections recently, and have noticed some off the wall stuff lately doing well. I had no idea that Aliens vs. Predator (and even the Terminator issue) sells so well in 9.8.

Btw, is Rockme suspended? Haven't seen him posting for awhile, just curious?

Picked up a couple of nice copper collections recently, and have noticed some off the wall stuff lately doing well. I had no idea that Aliens vs. Predator (and even the Terminator issue) sells so well in 9.8.

They do, AvP Vol 1. #1 sells for $100-$125 in 9.8. Aliens Vol 1 & 2 sell really well too, sold 2 Aliens 1 Vol 2 for $150 each

There are a ton of Copper Age books selling for good coin now. In the past a person would cringe at having to sort through another Copper collection. Now I actively seek them as you can snag them for a pittance compared to Silver/Bronze collections and generate a larger return. lol

Another one from Team Suicide Squad to keep an eye on lately is Secret Origins #14. Looking at the past visible sales, they are all over the map from 0 bids on .99 auctions... but recent sales are strong- one with visible light cover damage for over $50. I just found 2 copies tonight at my LCS.

Looks like the NM87 shiller is at it again on eBay. Apologies for being redundant with this, but the shill is obviously looking to inflate the price. With the traffic this site gets, I figured it'd be helpful to buyers and counterproductive to the shiller to point out manipulation when it's present.

I'm sure Longbox will be able to sort it out

lol

RMA sighting!

;)

I was off in no-net land for a while.

no-net land

:cloud9: