• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Yes, but I loved that series when it came out... The art was a bit stiff, but my recollection of this was that the story would make an awesome movie. Lots of stuff gets optioned that would make a lousy movie, but this one I'd be excited to see...

However, I imagine the odds of it actually making it to the big screen are slim.

Rai #0 CGC 9.8 getting attention from the market. @ $182 & 39 watchers. hm

I'm curious to see which book will be the bigger book to get for Bloodshot. This or Eternal Warrior #4 CGC 9.8.

If someone offered a combo lot (Eternal Warrior 4, Rai 0, Eternal Warrior 5), that would be interesting to see how it would do as it is the combined appearance.

Rai #0 CGC 9.8 getting attention from the market. @ $182 & 39 watchers. hm

I'm curious to see which book will be the bigger book to get for Bloodshot. This or Eternal Warrior #4 CGC 9.8.

If someone offered a combo lot (Eternal Warrior 4, Rai 0, Eternal Warrior 5), that would be interesting to see how it would do as it is the combined appearance.

That's how I am selling my raw copies in my EBay store. So far they are moving at $50 per set. I am now testing the waters at $60 per.

My bet's on EW 4 (raw & slabbed) over Rai 0.

Rai 0 was a key (& hoarded as such) from day 1, whereas EW 4 wasn't hyped beforehand and likely had orders drop off from EW 1-2.

A few months back Eternal Warrior 4's started dropping in price on raws, and Rai 0's went up slightly. It made it easier to buy them up for folks on the Valiantfans site continuing to hunt for these books.

Rai 0 was a key (& hoarded as such) from day 1, whereas EW 4 wasn't hyped beforehand and likely had orders drop off from EW 1-2.

Isn't EW #4 a cameo and Rai #0 a full first appearance of Bloodshot? Is this one of those scenarios where the cameo is worth more due to a lower print run?

Various Copper Star Wars books are going crazy right now. Seems like every time I look there is a new GPA high.

Various Copper Star Wars comics in CGC 9.8 only. CGC 9.6 and raws are not seeing any of that action. Looks like we have a few highly capitalized individuals seeking out CGC 9.8s for their collections.

Isn't EW #4 a cameo and Rai #0 a full first appearance of Bloodshot? Is this one of those scenarios where the cameo is worth more due to a lower print run?

Similar to Wolverine, Bloodshot makes a full body shot appearance in the last panel in EW#4. As of right now, it is still up in the air to see which book the market will choose.

Edited by Escaflown4

Similar to Wolverine, Bloodshot makes a full body shot appearance in the last panel in EW#4, however he does not make a cover appearance until EW#5. If Bloodshot was featured on the cover of Rai #0, I would definitely say that book would be the one to get for his first appearance. As of right now, it is still up in the air to see which book the market will choose.

The words "similar" "Wolverine" & "Bloodshot" should never exists in one sentence

screenshot-milehighcomics%20com%202015-03-22%2011-28-39_zps9lcgam8i.png

This guy doesn't mess around.

Chuck's site is sooooo 70s looking

I know, right? Those 70's websites. Man, I remember the first one I ever visited: the Sesame Street website. It was 4 bit, so Big Bird looked like Pac-Man! And Bert and Ernie were playing Pong the whole time!

:mad: