• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

Arrow Casts Alexander Calvert As Anarky

Arrow has cast Alexander Calvert as Anarky for the series’ fourth season on The CW, CBR reports. Calvert will be recognized from his recurring roles on Bates Motel, The Returned and The Dead Zone.

The official character description says that Lonnie Machin (AKA Anarky) is a deranged freelancing criminal who is willing to do whatever it takes to impress a potential employer.

untitled-144783.jpg

Detective Comics #608-609

The official character description says that Lonnie Machin (AKA Anarky) is a deranged freelancing criminal who is willing to do whatever it takes to impress a potential employer.

:facepalm:

:censored: you, TV .

:facepalm:

:censored: you, TV .

I'm not sure why you always get so upset about stuff . . . perhaps you need to up your meds? :grin:

I cant believe Marvel Team Up103 does not do better..2nd full Taskmaster...early Lang Antman,Spidey....awesome bomic!

I pick it up just for the cover (never realized it was 2nd X or early Y) whenever I see it in the bargain bins.