• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,816 posts in this topic

The Tick continues to sell very well. :grin:

Tick 1

Thats nothing if youre asking me... As soon as Tick will get a 2nd (or 3rd) life you watch raws selling for 100 regularly.

You're a living contradiction. lol

Btw, there's a huge difference between selling books and talking about selling books. :grin:

I cant believe Marvel Team Up103 does not do better..2nd full Taskmaster...early Lang Antman,Spidey....awesome bomic!

I pick it up just for the cover (never realized it was 2nd X or early Y) whenever I see it in the bargain bins.

By that time, I was out of collecting. :) For close to two decades, I didn't buy a single comic.

Any luck selling any other issues besides #1?

Haven't tried, but I'm always buying HG copies. ;)

I don't think I've ever sold a copy of the Tick, but a board member sold me an 8.5 #1 recently and then yesterday while looking for something else I found a stack of issues I'd put away. Also have a new 50 long box A-Z indie collection that has some Ticks. So I can see that I may actually sell a Tick or ten Ticks this year. :)

Hey Jimmers--good point on MTU 103. I've been selling those for around $8 I think. I should be mentioning the 2nd Taskmaster connection to people who come visit the warehouse.

I don't think I've ever sold a copy of the Tick, but a board member sold me an 8.5 #1 recently and then yesterday while looking for something else I found a stack of issues I'd put away. Also have a new 50 long box A-Z indie collection that has some Ticks. So I can see that I may actually sell a Tick or ten Ticks this year. :)

Hey Jimmers--good point on MTU 103. I've been selling those for around $8 I think. I should be mentioning the 2nd Taskmaster connection to people who come visit the warehouse.

Just sell the whole lot and dont tell the buyer about them

Nope.

First appearances = $$$. Second (or other early) appearances = zzz

Not that I'm saying it should be that way, it just is.

(thumbs u

Which of course, is why you should accumulate the hella outta 2nd Apps. (thumbs u

Just remember though after NEP Tick 1-6 (first prints), they are just about . . . worth cover price. :grin:

I think Wolverine's 2nd appearance is worth more than his first.

(tsk)

Isn't Foom his 1st appearance and Hulk #180 his second? lol

That would be just like Harley Quinn - 1st appearance in a coloring book then 2nd appearance in BA 12. lol

Edited by kimik

Nope.

First appearances = $$$. Second (or other early) appearances = zzz

Not that I'm saying it should be that way, it just is.

Pretty broad statement and really depends on the value of their 1st app.

No, it has more to do with Overstreet and which appearances got listed and increased in price - look at Saberetooth, more people are probably looking for his 3rd-6th appearances than far more valuable/important characters.